Chapter 62 - One

(coffee shop)
"so, what's your name?" nam asked, Jimin place diminie on his lap before answering. "uh. Jimin, and you are?"

"Nam joo hyuk, but you can call me Nam" He response, Jimin smiled widely, his name reminds him of namjoon his brother.

"okay, nam"
"so, what beverage do you like?"
"er.. Hot dark chocolate" Jimin answered and with that Nam stands up. "do you like blueberry cheesecake?" Jimin nodded, he mumbled okay "what does your pet like?"

" diminie.. What do you like? Do you want some cake too?" diminie barks, causing Jimin to giggle. "here, my money.." Nam shakes his head and refused the money.

"don't worry about it" he said before walking to the counter.

"we have a new friend diminie"

~~~~~~

"Jungkook, are you going home?" hyun sik asks. "yes, I need to talk to Jin hyung, he just move in and he's our neighbor now" Jungkook response, taking his backpack on the couch.

"oh, Jimin will be happy about that" Hyun sik commented. "I think so, he said he will work for me again.. But I dont know" Jungkook said, settling his things.

"he's like your mother or father.. I bet you miss him" hyun sik commented, while patting the youngers shoulder.
"not really.. He always lectures me like I'm a fucking kid" he answered sternly.

"Jungkook.." Hyun sik was shock by his attitude. "I thought you changed" he added.
"I never did.."
"but Jimin..~~"

"I'm only good when I'm with him"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"hahaha! Really? You're funny nammiee hyung!" Jimin exclaimed happily. "i know right.. I couldn't believe it either so stop laughing about it" Nam said smiling widely.

"I don't know about you hyung" Jimin giggles. "so do you have a.. boyfriend? Or girlfriend?" nam asks curiously.
"boyfriend.." Jimin blushed.

"oh I see.. you've been together for?"
"8 months.." Jimin answered, nam nodded, but he felt disappointed that the younger has a boyfriend.

"where is he now?"
"uhm.. Work"

"oh okay, he must be so rich" Nam commented. "yes he is.."

"how old is he?"
"19, but he's very mature " Jimin answers. "ah I see.. You both are very young" the elder said.
"you're 23 now hyung, but you don't look old, and you have a good job at your age.. I really envy you" Jimin stated. He really wants to work now, but he is still in high school and Jungkook is gonna be on collage on the next school year, but that's if he still want to go to school.

"there's so much a head of you jimin..and Its really nice talking to you, but I should drive you home now, its getting late"
"I can go home on my own hyung, my house, is just near" Jimin refuses.

"but.. ~~"

"thank you hyung for the food and all.." Jimin stands up with diminie in his arms.

"can I have your number?" nam ask, hoping to change the youngers mind and might come to him.

"I'm sorry hyung, but my boyfriend told me that I should never give my number to people he don't know" Jimin said feeling sorry, since he really like the elder to be his friends and to contact him.

^^^^^^^^^^

Jimin opens the door with a big smile on his face. He never thought he could met someone today. He put diminie down as he walk towards the living room, throwing himself on the couch, feeling exhausted.

"you're home" Jungkook said sternly, with his arms crossed. Jimin pushed himself up as he sit up straight.

"kookie.."

"where have you been?, I didn't recall telling you, you can go out without me" Jungkook said, feeling angry that Jimin went out.

"should I really ask permission?" Jimin said, taken back by what Jungkook said. "yes, and you didn't even tell me or text me where were you going.. What if something bad happen huh?"

"Jungkook, I just wanted to take diminie for a walk.." Jimin explains.
"really? For 4 hours?"

"and I met someone, who helped me.. We just talk hyung, he's nice" and with that Jungkook lost it, he grabbed Jimin harshly by the arms making the younger stood up immediately.

"do you like this guy now huh? What's his name?.." Jungkook accused making Jimin burst into tears since Jungkook holds him that it was hurting, and those words makes him feel that he is a bad person for talking to someone who just wanted to make some friends.

" k-kookie..why are you accusing me? I didn't do anything bad!" Jimin defended.

"why are you crying? Is it because it's true? Are you cheating on me Jimin? Did you break a rule?"

"I am not cheating on you!" Jimin yells, shaking his head. "really? I don't believe you.. I'm always at work.. And I don't even know what you're doing!" Jungkook snarled.

'why are you sa--"and Jimin cut his own words when he smell alcohol. And he realise Jungkook is drinking again.

" Jungkook.. I hate you!! "Jimin shouts before running to the bathroom and locked the door.

" Jimin! Open the freaking door! "Jungkook shouted, as he keeps on banging the door.

" I hate you..! I hate you!"

Jimin cries so much, it hurts, he had a good day, but Jungkook ruined it with his accusations, he never thought Jungkook said he broke a rule,

And the truth is, Jungkook is the one who broke some rules, but did Jimin scold him? Did he hate him? No.. He didn't.

It hurts him that Jungkook..

Don't Trust Him..

And that reason is enough for him to start counting...

"one"

"" "" "" "" "