Chapter 82 - Just Stay

"I'm engage Jungkook" Jimin said calmly like he don't care what will Jungkook feel, the elder freezes, he couldn't move, it's like everything just stopped. When Jungkook didn't say anything, Jimin begin to worry.

"Let's ask more questions when we come back!" Jimin smiled in the camera, before the break starts.

"jungkook, are you okay?" Jimin asked reaching for the elders hand. Jungkook then snapped and grabbed jimin's arm, dragging him out of the studio, the audience were shock by the way Jungkook harshly grabbed the elder.

"yah! Let go of me!" Jimin shouted, slapping and punching the elders shoulder. But Jungkook didn't listen nor care if he hurt Jimin, he was too focus of that word "engage"

"Jungkook! The break is only 15 minutes!" Jimin stated when Jungkook pushed him on the storage room, locking them inside.

"are you freaking crazy?! What the heck!" Jimin yelled angrily. Jungkook clutched his arm tightly while staring at his eyes.

"t-tell me.. You were joking" Jungkook gulps eyes tearing up and Jimin could feel gosse bumps, his heart softened hearing Jungkook's soft voice.

"I-I'm no-not.. Im engage ju---"

"FUCK! FUCK! WHY?! DON-DON'T YOU LOVE ME NO M-MORE?! CAUSE JIMIN.. I NEVER STOPPED LO-LOVING YOU!" Jungkook cried making Jimins eyes widened.

"Jungkook! Move on! It's been 8 years! I don't love you anymore! I almost even forgot about you" Jimin stated angrily, he tried to let go of Jungkook's grip but the older hold him tightly, before smashing their lips together.

"Hmmphh!!" Jimin tries to pull away but Jungkook didn't let him go, Jimin gasp as the elder bite his bottom lip. Jungkook took the chance to kiss him passionately, and instead of pulling away or fighting Jungkook, Jimin just kissed him back with tears falling onto his eyes.

"y-you.. Love me" Jungkook breathe out as he pulled away. Jimins mouth gape in shock, he couldn't believe that he kissed back.

"Stop.. Stop hurting yourself.." Jimin stated as he successfully escape from. Jungkook's grip.

"you're hurting yourself too" Jungkook said.

"no! I'm not!" Jimin denied.

"I love my fia----" Jungkook shut him up when he lift Jimin up, throwing him on his shoulder.

"Ahh!! HELP! HELP Me! JUNGKOOK! STOP!" !" Jimin shouted for his life while throwing weak punches at the elders back, Jungkook smirked before opening the door finding the staffs and crews looking at them.

"Help me!" the smaller shouted, Jungkook glared to everyone who dared to help Jimin.

"Jungkook! We need you to finish th--_"

"I'm leaving! We're both leaving" Jungkook shouted before successfully getting out of the building. Jimin was so dizzy that he couldn't even punch Jungkook anymore.

"s-stop.. I'm.. I wanna vo-vomit!" Jimin yelled, Jungkook sighed as he put him down, his car was already in front of them.

Jimin was was about to run but Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist preventing him to go. The paparazzi was on their way to them making Jimin's eyes widen.

Jungkook forcely put him inside the car, he sat beside him before telling the driver to go.

Jimin searched for his phone at his pocket but its gone. Jungkook smirked, he knows where it is.

"Give me my phone! I need to call, My fiance!" Jimin spats angrily. Jungkook glared at him making Jimin close his mouth.

"this is adultnapping Jungkook!" Jimin  fake cried. "Driver help me! Im being adult nap with this guy!" Jimin said to the driver who didn't utter a word.

"Jungkook! Stop the car!" Jimin punched the elders chest.

"this isn't adult napping Jimin! This is kidnapping!" Jungkook laugh.

"you think this is funny!!? If you can't move on then don't blame me! Blame yourself!" Jimin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"just stay with me..."Jungkook said softly as he place a hand on top of jimin's small one.

The younger glance at him with a sad face.

" but I'm - - - - "

" just stay with me before you get married. "

^^^^^^^^^^^^