Chapter 84 -Working With My Heart

(no proofread)
__

________
_
They arrive at the island on which Jungkook build his own house there, he planned this already, this is gonna be their house when they will finally get married if that will happen though.

Jimin was rolling his eyes when Jungkook being a gentlemen he is, open the car door for him. Jimin thought, "he just wanna flirt with me". Jimin huffed as soon as he got out from the car.

And then, when he lift his chin up he was amaze, a beautiful well made house, was in front of him. Beside of the house is a river on which there's a little hut floating on it. Jimin smiled and admired the beautiful surroundings.

"do you like the house? I remembered you saying you love a big house with a lake beside it... So thats why I buy this place" Jungkook stated, an arm founding its way to Jimin's shoulder.

The younger then glance at his shoulder and quickly he shove the elders arm causing Jungkook to sighed. Jimin then face him with brow raise.

"Do you really think I will get back to you just because you just because of this place? Not a chance!" Jimin scoffed. The elder smiled at him and without a word he grabbed jimin's arm and walk towards the front door.

"I know I made a big mistake, but I really hope you will be able to forgive me" Jungkook said softly, and Jimin's face soften, feeling guilty again, he didn't mean it, he just want to prove to Jungkook that, he is happy now, that he and Nam Joo is not gonna break up.

"I forgive you.." Jimin mumbled, but Jungkook heard that clearly, he open the door and then a cute, small diminie welcomes them.

"Woof! Woof!" Diminie, his old now, 10 years old, but still healthy and jolly..

"Diminie!? OHHH! My gosh! I missed you!" Jimin gasp and kneel in front of the dog, who's wiggling his tail happily.

"You're still here! I really miss you baby diminie!" Jimin carried the dog on his arms and press soft kisses on top of its head.

"How are you baby?, aishh.. You're bit now.. My big boy!" Jimin giggled

"Of course diminie misses his eomma" Jungkook said making Jimin stop from smiling.

"Jimin, stay with diminie and play with him okay?, I'm just gonna prepare us food"  Jungkook broke the silence. Jimin nodded as he sit down on the couch, stroking diminies head.

"Jungkook! I don't have anything to wear!" Jimin yelled, diminie jump out of him and he walk and enter the kitchen.

"I have clothes Jimin.. You can wear it" Jungkook response while cutting the onions. "Sir, I'll do that" their made offer. Jungkook shook his head. "Just walk diminie outside" Jungkook ordered and the made just nod his head walking to the back door.

"oh you have a maid.." Jimin said while looking around the neat and clean kitchen. "Yes, cause I need someone to look after diminie when I'm not here"

"ahh, okay.." 
"why, do you and Namo have a maid too?"

"it's namiee not namo.. And no, we don't have one cause we have each other and we can help one another.." Jimin replied helping Jungkook on the kitchen.

"oh i see, does he cook?"
"well yeah, namie knows everything.." Jimin said calmly like he don't care about Jungkook's feelings.

"hmm.. That's good" Jungkook reach for the knife beside him which Jimin is reaching too, their hands bump onto each other. Jungkook then wrap his hand around jimin's tiny one and glance at the younger who's really flustered.

"If he's really good, then I must work hard huh... I'm not good at cooking but I can practice, I promise I'll bring nice food on your table.. I'll serve you. I'll make you smile again, I'm not good at joking, but I'll search some jokes!" Jimin's mouth agape as Jungkook says that.

" Jungkook.. "

" I suffered a lot without you, but know that your here, I'm gonna make you fall for me again... "

" that's impossible, I love hi-----"

"  make me the second option then.. "Jungkook said sincerely.

"what?! Are you asking me to make you a mistress!?!"

"maybe, maybe not.."Jungkook smirked.

" if you don't want me to be your mistress then I have to be your husband, I'm gonna make you fall for me! You will! "

" hah! Never! I bet! "

" oh really? If you will fall for me, you will have to break off the marriage!"

" No! "Jimin shake his head.

"why? Is it because you predicted that you will really fall for me?" Jungkook asked.

"No! I will never!"

"then, let's make a deal, if you fall for me, you break off the marriage, but if you won't then.." Jungkook pause.

"then, I'm gonna leave you, and ignore you forever!" Jimin finished.

"Deal!"

"Deal!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>