Chapter 58 - New Rules

Did you miss me?😂

---

After that night Jungkook tries to do anything, he does sweet things for Jimin and they had rules for their relationship to be unbreakable.

1.Always say i love you, before leaving home.
2.Never forget, goonight kisses, morning kisses, Kisses before goodbye and kisses when arrive.
3.Always call and text to inform one another.
4.No drinking alcohol.
5.Dates are on thurdays, and fridays.
6.Never swear, curse when fighting.
7.Avoid fighting.
8. Do not forget first anniversary.
9. No cheating.
10. Don't break this rules.

The question is.. can Jungkook do this all?,will he not break this 10 rules?, and what if he will, what will be the consequences?.

"Why are you afraid of the consequence?, im so confident that you won't break a rule.. i believe you.. you will never hurt me Kookie right?" Jimin questioned just to test nervous and confuse Jungkook, nervous because he might break a rule, confuse because, he doesn't have enough courage to himself.

"Yes baby.. " jungkook response, just to assure Jimin even if he wasn't sure.

"Now.. i have something for you" Jungkook whispered. Jimin frowns but smile when he sees Jungkook grinning.

"Why? I mean...- - -"

"It might be late.. but i hope you will like it..." Jungkook said , he runs out from the living room , leaving Jimin all flustered, while sitting on the sofa.

"I wonder.. what it is.." Jimin thought while glancing at the door Jungkook entered.

"Babe!" Jungkook called, rushing towards the room, he was carrying a big box, just plain black box. Jimin claps his hands excitingly.

"Open it!" Jimin nod his head and opened the box, revealing a cute, rotweiler puppy!. Jimin's mouth gape, as he holds it before giving Jungkook a short peck on the lips.

"A puppy!" He giggles while carrying the cute little black puppy. "You like it baby?" Jimin shakes his head before saying. "I love it Kookie! Thank you! I love you so much!" Jimin exclaimed.

 "I love it Kookie! Thank you! I love you so much!" Jimin exclaimed

"Adorable..." Jimin commented. "Kookie.. is it a girl? Or a boy?" Jimin asks. Jungkook sat beside him before answering. "Its a boy baby..." Jungkook answered, his hand found its way to Jimin's cheek, caressing it.

"Now.. you have him, to play with.."Jungkook said while pouting, noticing Jimin was too paying attention to the dog before he whined. "Ahh kookie!.. this is our child!... baby dimmie!, im your appa! And thats your appa too!" Jimin said while pointing at Jungkook.

"Jiminie.. im the appa here.. you're the eomma" Jungkook said with a dirty smirk put on his face.

"Why?, im not a girl!.. why am i the eomma?!"he complains.

"Because.. you're the bottom" jungkook mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I said.. you're my baby.. thats why"

"Ahwww.. kookie!!!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡