Chapter 32 - Wrong Person

Jimin's P

Jimin's P.O.V

Im standing here at the edge , where beside me are the bodyguards, blocking our way to the idols.

Im waiting for yoongi to come out, so i could just hand it to him as fast as i could.

"And here they are!.. Our Teams!!!"

♡♡♡

Jimin is so nervous at the same time confuse.

He wants to give it to Yoongi

But at the same time he felt bad about it because of Jungkook.

Jimin bit his lip as Jungkook and Yoongi came out at the same time. The principal shouted "Our Team Leaders of the each team!"

Everyone was waving a lightstick on the air, while Jimin he was hoping he will be lucky that no guard will notice him.

Jimin then stretch his arm with his both hand holding the letter when Yoongi was running while giving everyone on the edge a high five with jungkook behind him.

When Yoongi was so close,
Jimin closes his eyes, while handing it.

He felt the letter is snatched for a second, he open his eyes hoping to see Yoongi holding it.

But no.. It was Jungkook..

I really like you..

You're amazing..

Your songs! Are so good.. i could play it a thousand times.

Good luck! I hope you win today..

Do your best!

Jimin

"Jimin.. likes me?" Jungkook smiled, the best smiled he ever made in his 18 years of existence.

"I will win this for you.. i love you"

And that was all it take for Jungkook to win the trophy..

Happy that Jimin confessed to him, not even knowing..

It wasn't really for him.

"No.. he's the wrong person.."

♡♡♡

Sorry i will just update 3 today.. the rest will be tomorrow..

Goals!

455views!
85votes!