Final Chapter

Jimin woke up in Jungkook's arms. It felt nice to wake up like this. Jimin could feel his whole body lighten. He's just so happy , his body feels excited and he doesn't even know why.

"Baby?" Jungkook said with a husky voice. Jimin snuggles into Jungkook's neck. " It's cold today" Jimin said softly. "that's why I'm here.. To make you warm.."Jimin blushed and placed a soft kiss in Jungkook's neck.

" I miss this so much.. "Jungkook said softly and hugged Jimin tightly.

" Hmm me too"

"I'll marry you and then we can do this everyday.. You'll like that right?" Jungkook stated. He's old now, he wants to spend his years to Jimin, all to him. He's is the most important person to him right now. He's the one that he wants to be with, forever.

"yeah.. I love that, marry me.." the younger replied, jerking his body upwards as he face Jungkook.

"after our confrontation to him... Let's plan our wedding.." Jungkook suggested pressing their nose together. He admires the youngers face. Jimin always look so beautiful even when he wakes up. He always smell so good, just like how babies smell and that's what Jungkook loves.

" Kookie, it will hurt him.. Maybe we can marry, two months from now.." the younger responded, he knows its unfair to Nam Joo Hyuk.

Jungkook frowned at his statement. He wants to marry Jimin and own him. Put a ring on his finger have a happy life together.

"Jiminah.."Jungkook wanted to disagree but." Okay, if that what's you want... I understand"Jimin smiled and smashed their lips together.

"thanks for understanding Jungkook ah.."

~~~~

Jimin's P.O.V

Me and Jungkook are now sitting on the back of the car with our hands intertwined. I'm nervous, I don't know what will happen.

But I know even though it's gonna be tough, atleast Jungkook is by my side. I love him period and I also learned my lesson.

I was dumb, I was selfish but now I realise all of that. I'm willing to change this negative attitude of mine.

I look at Jungkook who's sitting beside me with a smiling face. I smiled cause I know he's happy to be with me.

"We're almost there" I gulped as I look at the window. It's nams home, supposedly our home.

"Jimin are you okay?" I glanced at Jungkook who has a comforting smile. I nodded and snuggled him.
"It's gonna be fine" He patted my back. I hummed in response.

"Whatever happens.. You are worth it" those words came out from my mouth. And those words are true.

The car stopped and my heart is racing.

"here we go.." I nodded. Jungkook holds my hand as we got out from the car and made it towards the front door.

"are you ready?" he asked me and I nodded slowly. He knocked the door, once and then twice. And then someone opened the door.

Its Nam.

"Jimin?! Oh god I miss--" and then he stopped when his eyes find its way with my hand locked with Jungkook's.

"What is this.." his voice then become soft. "Jimin?" I looked at him. And a tear slip on my eyes. He didn't do anything wrong... I should've never done this to him. I should have left him earlier and not make him suffer like this.

"I'm.. Sorry.. I--" I cried throwing myself to him. I sobbed into his chest. As I keep mumbling 'I'm sorry"to him.

"Ji-"

"I lov-love someone else! Forgive me! You didn't do anything wrong! I'm sorry.." I hugged him tightly. My heart hurts, there's lump in my throat and my knees weaken.

"What?" Jungkook then answered him.

"I am Jungkook,  and I.. I love him we were lovers and.. We still love each other. " I pulled away from the hug to see nams reaction. He looks at me with his face showing how shock he was and disappointed at the same time.

"did you... Did you cheat on me?!" I closed my eyes. I felt Jungkook's arm wrapped around my waist.

"we just love each other.. I'm sorry Nam. I know this is so unfair to your part but me and Jimin are lovers 8 years ago... And i can't forget abou---"

"Jimin how could you! I love you!" Nam cried and my heart breaks into pieces.

"I love him" I spoke and with that I received a slapped from him.

Jungkook then pushed Nam causing him to fall on the ground. "Stop!" I yelled. "Jungkook stop!"Jungkook stopped himself as he grabbed me by the arm.

" You have no idea what I did just for you Jimin.. " I heard Nam said. I breath out and Jungkook shook his head." Come with me.  Let's go home" he whispered.

"Jungkook.." I paused as I hugged him. " I love you" I whispered before turning my head to Nam's direction.

"I don't want us to end like this... You need to hear me out... Please.." Nam wiped his tears before nodding his head.

"Come in" I was about to walk in but Jungkook holds my wrist tightly.

I glance behind me, his eyes are begging... " Don't worry.. I'll come back for you.. Wait here. I need to talk to him alone.." he shook his head but I pulled my hand away, walking inside the house with Jungkook crying his heart out.

With my mind filled with Jungkook. With my heart yearning for him.
My hearts wants him. And within half an hour I was able to walked outside the house.

With a smile formed in my lips and Jungkook smiled too cause even without telling him.. He knows what's the reason why.

~~~

Years passed by and me and Jungkook got married we adopted a baby named Rosie, she's 3 years old now. I heard Nam was getting married too. Everything was fine.

A year ago Jungkook got into an accident but I never gave up. I lend him a hand and make him stand again.

Our love story is unlike any other.

It may not be so perfect but it's so beautiful.

Even if we change the past, even if I will got into an amnesia, and even if bad things will happen.

In the end I will still love him.
I will always need him.

Cause My hearts wants what it wants.. And it will always want him...

THE END.

Thank you for the love and support.. This story has come to an end..

Now I will focus On 'HIS SERVANT" and "MY HOT ROOMATE"

P

lease read it and support it.. Thanks 📖🙏🔥😘😍