Chapter 8 : Apologize

'Is this where they live?" Namjoon asks. Jimin nodded his head, looking at the mansion infront of him.
"Hyung, lets just go" Jimin said to Namjoon. He was scared , Jungkook is so rich.
"Why?, he has to pay" Namjoon said angrily. "But hyung look!.. look at his house!" Jimin response.
"Even if he's rich he doesn't have to be rude to us just because he is in the higher class" Namjoon explains.

"I will let him pay for touching you.. " Namjoon said angrily.

They press the doorbell, and after seconds of waiting a handsome and tall guy open the door causing Namjoon's eyes to sparkle like he saw a fallen angel in the sky.

"Oh.. Hi!, how may we help you?" Jin asks sweetly. Namjoon's jaw drops as he hears Jin's sweet voice. "Uhmm hyung?" Jimin tap Namjoon's shoulder. " ah yes.. am.. i ju-just.. oh Hi! Im Park Namjoon" Namjoon stretched his arms for a handshake.

"Ohh...Hi! Im Kim Seokjin.." Jin takes his hand. "So, why are you here?"
"Uh.. this is my brother Jimin, and wait.. does Jungkook live here?"
"Yes.. he does.. is there a problem?"

"Yes there is actually.. He did something bad to my brother and i need him to apologize sincerely.. "
"Oh sure.. come in.. I'll call him" Namjoon nodded. They enter the big mansion. Jimin takes a sit on the living room while Namjoon was looking at the pictures. "Shit.. Jungkook?, the jeon jungkook?" Namjoon groans.

"Jimin.. you know Jeon Jungkook right?, the jeon jungkook?" Jimin nodded.
"Yeah, he's the one who smacked my butt.. and we're in his house" Jimin response.
"Why did i ask, he obviously don't even know Yoongi too.. even if he was his crush" Namjoon thought.

"Jin! Please let go of my hand! Stop dragging me!" Jungkook shouts as Jin keeps on dragging him down the stairs.

"I said there's a cute guy with a cute little brother asking for you!" Jin explains. Jimin raises his eyebrow as he sees Jungkook who just noticed his presence.

"The midget is here?" Jungkook laughs. "And his brother' and Jungkook's laughter dies.

They all sat on the sofa with a serious face. Jimin keeps on glaring at Jungkook. While Jungkook just keeps on smirking at him.

"So, tell me you won't do it again" Namjoon says.
"Yes sir.. i won't" Jungkook mumbles.
"What was that?, say it properly" Namjoon stated sternly.
"Im sorry Jimin, i won't do it again.." jungkook said forcefully.

"Okay well, Nammie.. can you come with me?, lets make some snack" Jin said hinting like they have to leave the two alone. "Sure.. lets go" Namjoon said.

The two were alone in the living room, Jimin keeps glaring at Jungkook and Jungkook was just amuse by Jimin.

"Was that sincere Jungkook?" Jimin asked all of the sudden.
"Yeah it was.. i promise i won't do it again.. Unless you want me to" Jungkook smirks
"Hyuuung!!!"