Chapter 55 - IDOL

A month passed and everything was okay. Jungkook arrives on time, he will never late to come home for dinner. Whenever Jimin calls him, he will always go home to see if the younger was alright.

Everything was fine, but Jin said something about Jungkook that he's starting to grow something in his heart again.

The last day Jin and namjoon talked it wasn't very emotional, but fills with promises with small tears. "Please always look after Jimin.. i know he won't choose me.. but i hope that even though we aren't together anymore you will always remember me.."Namjoon stated and the elder nodded.

"Jungkook, is obssesed with being an idol, before he met Jimin he was arrogant, cold hearted, he always go to partys , and he often drink.. and all that fade away...not just because of Jimin but because he wasn't an idol anymore. So i suggest you try your hard to convince Jimin because in the end he will get hurt. Im afraid those attitude will come back because he will return as an idol again" Jin explained, he knows Jungkook, being the servant and a mother figure to Jungkook, he knows everything about him.

"Thanks for the information jin, i am now very nervous...i know Jimin will go to Jungkook.. Jin.. please look after him"

'I will try my best Namjoon.."

°°°°°

"Jungkook!, there's a party for the success of your new album tonight!" Bang Pd said with a big smile. Since the day he came back everything went well, he is very famous internationally

"Uh.. i can't go. Jimin and i will celebrate our 7th monthsary" Jungkook reasoned. Bang pd shakes his head, before patting jungkook's shoulder.

"Are you serious about this Jimin?" He asks and Jungkook immediately nodded.

"Very serious.."

"Good then..'

Before Jungkook could get inside his car, Tae Bin, Sun You and his other friends ran to talk to him.

"Guys.. if this is about the party.. i am not going" Jungkook countered them.

"Pffftt.. come in! There's drinks.. girls.. and boys there! Lets get laid!" Tae bin said cheerfully. Jungkook laughed but shook his head.

"Sorry bro.. i gotta go home early.."

"Are you tied?" Sun you asked as he notice the flower inside the van and a red box , neatly tied with a black ribbon. Jungkook didn't response causing his friends to gasp in shock.

"Oh shit! Jungkook you said we will never get tied to everyone! Bro come on.. break up with that man or girl! We are the international playboys!" Suwoo stated , his voice toned in disappointment.

"I fell in love.. " jungkook replies showing his bunny smile while blushing.

"Don't you miss drinking?, or partying?, fighting with nerds? Huh?" Jungkook shook his head, saying no. Sun woo sighed as he gave up.

"Okay then... we will just party at Yoongi's" Tae Bin said hoping that Jungkook might change his mind since Jungkook and Yoongi are rivals.

Jungkook clenches his fist hearing Yoongi's name, he hates it. He feel so insecure, and he wants to have everything.

The fame, the love, the fortune... everything. He's greedy.. and everyone knows it.

" wait.. I will go.." he said and everyone cheerfully hug him.

"See you tonight!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Check this out♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Best top 15 stories i ever read

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Best top 15 stories i ever read.pt.1
Its very hard to rank..

1. Ice cold - aidajikook
Must read♡
2. Prude Secret - jikookpie
Im sure everyone knows this one♡
3. Umbrella - MissManagerK
(Jikook)
4. Hashtag Yoonmin is Real - pumpkinofmyeye
The first story i read in Wattpad.
(Yoonmin)
5. Straight - ScarlettsDestiny
Angst♡ love this!
(Jikook)
6. Kiddnapped Park Jimin - ChimchimzKookie97
(Jikook)
7. Rivals - aidajikook
(Jikook)
8. Just One Glance (Jikook) - jikook_4_ever
9. Cotton Socks - StarlightNArmy
(Yoonmin)
10. The Voiceless Melody - Ouishx
(Jikook)
11. Cold -
Jikook
12. Run pretty boy - ChiminieOppa
(Jikook)
13. The pack! - _asmaa_author_
(Yoonmin)
14. Turning Tables (Jikook) jikook9795
15.  Puffer - relijeon
♡♡♡♡♡♡

Whats your favorites? Comment!

Sorry for the mention! Authors.. i just really love your works.

If you havent read this stories just tap the authors name , and look at their stories.