Chapter 6: Player

"Taehyung-ah.. Im sleepy" Jimin yawns. Its 3 days since they stay together, they gotten much closer to each other. Everyone gets jealous for Jimin is still new here and he actually befriended Taehyung. The elder don't care about what other says, he likes Jimin's company.
"Its okay, you can lean on my shoulder" Jimin nodded and rest his head on Taehyung's shoulder while Taehyung reads a novel.

"Look at them.. what relationship do they have?" Yugyeom says taking a picture of then accused couple.
"Yah.. don't mind them.. lets just play a game" Jungkook suggested. For Jungkook, he didn't change at all, he just keeps on flirting, not reading or learning anything.
"Yeah, lets play truth or dare" Vernon states. "Thats an old school" Jungkook commented" Oh come on! Lets just play.." The rest agreed to play, and since the Jungkook the librarian, she didn't mind.

Few minutes later the library is filled with loud noise there were laughter and yelling. Jimin opens his eyes, and finds Taehyung sleeping on the desk. He clenches his fist , he doesn't wanna be disturb. He glances at his back and finds Jungkook and his other friends laughing.

"I thought its a library.. " Jimin looks at the sign were "Please be quiet" was placed. Everyone was forgetting that its a library. Jimin stands up from his chair and walks towards Jungkook's table.

"Hahaha! Yeah! Got you!" Seukwan shouts. They were laughing until Jimin shows infront of them, who looked so angry.

"Oh, the nerdy is here" Jungkook chuckled. Jimin adjusts his eyeglass before looking at Jungkook straight in the eye.

"Why are you so noisy?, this is a library! A L.I.B.R.A.R.Y!" Jimin empasizes everyword he said, but he just earned a laughter.
"Why? are we disturbing you and your boyfriends beauty sleep?" Jungkook scoffs.
"He's not my boyfriend fyi.. and yes you are disturbing my sleep and his!" Jimin defended.
"Let me tell you, this is a library not a motel.. why the hell are you sleeping here midget?" Jungkook snorted.

"Why are you so noisy.. this isn't a party room, you better get out of here" Jimin says, pointing the door.
"I choose here, because i wanna see you.. baby" Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows , showing his flirtatious smile.
"You know what you need?"
"What?" Jungkook questioned.
"A proper education!" Jimin response before turning his heels as he walk away.

"Woahh!!" His group claimed. Jungkook huffed, as he stands up.
"Jungkook, i dare you.. smack his fat ass" Mark said, while the others were agreeing, laughing at themselves.

Jungkook walks towards Jimin and smacked his ass. Jimin freezes on his spot. "He touched me!" Jimin screamed on his mind. Jimin turns to face Jungkook.

"No one dare to TOUCH MEEE! HEYAAA!" And with that Jungkook earns a weak punch on his face, but it kinda hurt a little bit.

"Yah!" Jungkook shouts. Jimin hits his chest with his weak hands.
"You.. you.. you bad person!" Jimin said angrily. The whole library fills with laughter.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡