Chapter 12 : Ignore

"So today, all you have to do is ignore Jungkook! And Taehyung hyung will not get mad at you chimchim" Jimin said to himself while looking at the mirror. He fixed his glasses and uniform before going downstairs.

"Hyung!, im going now!" Jimin yells putting on his shoes. "Jimin, i'll take you there" Namjoon offered. Jimin shakes his head" No hyung, i can walk!" Jimin insist knowing that Namjoon have a work. "But..."

"Its okay hyung, bye bye!" Jimin walks out the house not wanting Namjoon to argue with him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin walks in the school hallway. Trying to be himself, as he hears murmurs fills the room. Jimin sees his locker and stop in there. He put his things that are not needed before closing it.

"Hi Jimin!" Jungkook greeted leaning on the locker besides Jimin's. "Oh.. look at the time! I have to go" Jimin didn't even have a watch or phone but he excused himself. Trying his best to ignore Jungkook.

"Hey Jimin, wanna have lunch with me?, i'll buy you fries and ice cream" Jungkook states, as he throws his arm around Jimin's shoulder. "Uh.. don't touch me.. please" Jimin said voice desperate. Jungkook frowns as he remove his arm around Jimin.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks grabbing Jimin's elbow and twists Jimin to face him.
"Uh.. Jungkook please ignore me.. I'll ignore you too.. okay?" Jimin pleaded with his eyes. Jungkook was confused why was Jimin acting like that.

"Are you mad at me?" Jimin shakes his head. "Look, i know we're not friends but i really wanna know more about you. We can be friends Jimin" Jungkook explained. "Sorry.. i gotta go" Jimin mumbles before running away from the elder.

♡♡♡♡♡

Very short .. sorry!!!