92 - I Want You To Stay

_____________________

Jimin chased Jungkook outside the room venue. He pants as he keeps on running and running, risking his marriage. He cried as he look around, it's been 5 minutes and he couldn't see Jungkook.

"Kookie ah!" Jimin shouted on his knees. " Come back!please!" Jimin begged.

He loves Jungkook, but he don't wanna leave Nam Joo hyuk who helped him when he was a messed. He do love joo hyuk but it disappeared quickly when he saw Jungkook again.

He knows he's being so selfish for the past chapters (Joke!) for the past months but it's because he can't let go to the both of them.

But now he realise it breaks him not being with Jungkook.

"Jimin?" the elder was so shock to see Jimin broken as same as he was. " are you okay?" Jimin shook his head before standing up and hugged Jungkook.

"I love you... I-I'm so~~sorry.. Ple-please" Jimin mumbled hugging the elder tightly. Jungkook hugged him back and tears brimmed his eyes.

"Jimin.." Jungkook wanted to pull away but Jimin didn't let him. " No!, hold me! Don't let me go.. Please!" Jimin shakes his head, chanting the words "I'm sorrys and I love yous"

"Don't do this to me if you're not choosing me.." Jungkook sobbed slowly. " I'm leaving him! So do-don't go" Jimin said as he look at Jungkook, their nose touching and their forehead pressed against each other.

"I'm choosing you.." Jimin smiled as Jungkook cupped his face.  "I love you" and with that Jungkook smashed their lips together.

↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️

"Where's Jimin?" Joo hyuk asked, as he starts getting angry. It's been an hour since Jimin left without a word. All the guests left its just joo hyuk and the body guards left here in the venue hoping Jimin would come back. Namjoon knows where Jimin is, and he knows he needs time.

"Sir we still haven't found him" Jinso said. " FUCK YOU ALL! I'M PAYING YOU MONEY AND THIS IS ALL I GET?!" Joo hyuk throws the plates everywhere.

"Fuck! Fuck!" He keeps on cursing scaring the bodyguards.

He's crying mess until a messaged popped on his phone.

From: My Love Jiminie

Nam, I just need time to be alone right now. I'll be home soon.. I'm sorry... take care

Read: 10:50pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I texted him so he won't worry anymore.." Jimin said with Jungkook changing his clothes as he got out from the shower.

"Hmm, are you sure you're not going home tonight?" Jungkook asks, sitting on the edge of the bed kissing Jimin's cheeks.

"do you want me to go?" Jimin questioned. Jungkook shakes his head as he chuckled. " Are you sure about us?"

"Yes I am" Jimin subconsciously licked his lips as he stares to Jungkook's plump ones. Jimin straddled Jungkook and kissed him passionately.

Jungkook kiss back, sliding his hands under the youngers shirt. They're feeling so hot that they needed each others touches.

But Jungkook knows that this situation is so wrong. So he pulled away from the kiss. Jimin looked at him with a confused face. " Why stop?" Jimin questioned, caressing the elders cheeks.

"Cause this is wrong.." Jungkook panted.
"how is this wrong?"
"I'm only doing this after you break it off with him.." Jimin let out a deep sighed. " Okay then.." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Ahw baby don't be mad..."
"I'm not mad" Jimin avoided his look.
"You're a bad liar Jimin ah.."

"It's just, I've been thinking a lot about him.." Jimin said causing Jungkook to frowned.
"Not in that way kookie!" Jimin laughed at the tallers reaction. Jungkook sighed in relief.

"I'm thinking about how will he react after I confront him.." Jimin mumbled softly.

"I'm going with you..let's tell him together.." Jungkook gives him a peck on the lips.

"But, i do---"

"I've read this book, titled he's crazy but he's mine. The boy wanted to marry this guy but the guy loves someone else. He told the guy that he loves someone else alone and turns out the other guy was a psycho and hurted him.. I don't want that to happen to us cause the other is such a total freak.. " Jungkook explained and Jimin frowned even more.

" What are we talking about again? "

" we are talking about me and you confronting Joo Hyuk.. "Jimin giggled and hugged the elder.

" Okay, if you say so.. "

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔