Chapter 29 - Me Or Him?

"We are having a basketball game next week, since a lot of student suggested, and since Mr. Min and Mr. Jeon is here, they are gonna be the leader in each them. " The principal announces at the school gym and all were cheering to their idols.

"So, pick who's them you are!.. this will be live in television so.."

♡♡♡♡

Jungkook's P.O.V

I really don't give a shit about Yoongi or the basketball game next week. But i really do hope that Jimin would support me despite of what happen.

But.. Jimin , Yoongi is his crush.. he would probably forget about me.

Im here, in the gym, wearing my basketball outfit. All sweaty and tired because of practicing even if im so good at this.

I see Jimin, looking at Yoongi with his dreamy eyes like he really love that fucking asshole.

Yoongi notice him and waves at him. And i can feel my blood boiling. I wanna win this game so Jimin will realize im better.

Im way more better than him.

Jimin's P.O.V

Min Yoongi is in my school!, this is the best day of my life. I finally saw him real life. The boy i got a crush with is here, in the same room with me.

I can see Jungkook too, he must've been so tired. I bought towel and a water for him, i just want my friend back again.

I run towards him in the basketball court, i know im not allowed but the they didn't mind me.. but the girls are doing the same thing im doing so i run even faster.

"Jungkook!"i shouted, and his bodyguard then block my way. "Kid, you're not allowed in here... " He informed, i glared at him for a second but i notice he has a gun so i smile fakely , nodding my head.

"Okay!.. hehe.. i understand" i was about to go when Jungkook stop me. He was standing behind me. "Its okay, Jong Suk, i know him. "I sighed in relief. " okay sir. " he then go back to the place he was before.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, coldly. I smile at him, and take his hand. "Water..for you" i wrap his own hand with the bottle. " and.. you're all sweaty.. " i wipe his forehead with the towel im holding.

Jungkook's P.O.V

is this real?, is Jimin really doing this to me?. Yoongi is just a few steps away from me. He could just go to him. But why me?.

"So, which team are you cheering for?"

"I cheer you both"

"Just choose one.. Me or him?"

"Him" fuck that hurts.

"Oh - - -"

"Cause i know you're gonna do great..
you're good at everything. You don't need anyone for you to win.. you have yourself to win this Jungkook hyung"

"You're wrong Jimin, i need you"

♡♡♡♡♡♡