Chapter 77 - 8 Years

Not everyone will believe in theirself, not everyone will hope and have faith, not everyone have the patience, not everyone will wait. But Jungkook still believes, still hope, still have the patience, and still wait for the only one he believe that will love him forever.

He believes in the quotes that stated
" Waiting, is a sign of true love and patience, anyone can say I love you, but not everyone can prove it's true.

He didn't have contact with Jimin but he knows what was the younger was doing for 4 years, he payed someone to look after Jimin for 4 years, he had known what was the younger doing.

He knew that Jimin didn't go to Canada instead he pursed his school in seoul, but different school, sometimes Jungkook would visit the younger, just wanna see him for a minute.

He was like a stalker, but it really made him happy to be able too see Jimin even if the younger won't see him, for 4 years he was like that.

But one day, Jimin just disappeared, after his graduation day, Jungkook was supposed to surprise to younger to his apartment just want to congratulate him, bring flowers, diminie and a ring for a gift but Jimin wasn't there anymore.

His things were gone, he asked the landlord but he only replied that he doesn't know. Jungkook almost killed himself that day, he was too obsessed with Jimin that he stopped from being an idol for a 2 years.

Jungkook was too depressed to focus on being an idol. One day he didn't care anymore and had guts to call Namjoon.

"where is Jimin?" Jungkook asked almost begging. Namjoon was still so angry with Jungkook that he shouted on him.

"fuck you! Don't find him anymore! Are you that guilty that you waited for 5 years? What an actual fuck are you really!" namjoon shouted. "Please! I need him! HE STILL LOVES ME NAMJOON! I WANT HIM BACK!" Jungkook shouted angrily.

"I don't know where Jimin is.. and if i did I will never tell you..!" Jungkook hanged up, throwing his phone on the wall. "Argh! Jimin! Please!" Jungkook cried

Jungkook was so depressed that he had been drinking, taking drugs, but never once he cheated on Jimin, he was just depressed but still he waited.

He had a rehab and left being an idol for 2 years, thinking it was the best for him. Diminie stayed with hoseok his friend, every month hoseok would visit him.

Hoseok feels guilty though, he knows where Jimin was but he didn't tell Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~

"are you okay now?" hoseok asked. Jungkook smiled. He was finally done with his rehab."yes, I am....." Jungkook replies with a smile. It was Christmas evening and he was with Hoseok and Diminie.

"You have a lot of schedules.." Hoseok sighed, Jungkook just signed to be an idol again.

"yeah I know.. I just wanna search Jimin and tell everyone on the television so that they will help me find him" Jungkook explained, Hoseok feels really bad, but Jungkook deserves it.

"Jungkook it's been 7 years already.. You need to move on, find someone else.. don't do this to yourself." Hoseok said begging, he don't want Jungkook to hurt Jimin, he also don't want Jimin to hurt Jungkook.

"I guess it's gonna be 8 years, few more days and it's gonna be another year..."

"Jungkook, you don't love him anymore.. I think you just feel guilty of what you did"

"I love him, Im sure he will come back to me since I changed, I waited for him too! I didn't cheat! He will come back to me again.." Jungkook said.

"I don't know Jungkook.." Hoseok disagreed since he already know Jimin have someone now. He feels so guilty right now but he's just afraid.

"gosh..i miss watching TV, playing with my phone, my fans, and especially Jimin" Jungkook breath out.

"On January 15 you're gonna have your first interview of your comeback..."

" yeah, I'm excited, there I will announce to everyone that I have been waiting 8 years for my first love"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

who is Jimin with now?

Choose:

Yoongi

Or

Nam Joo Hyuk

>>>>>>>>

So basically it's not taemin

😶😶😶😶