Chapter 51 - Pervert

Jimin's P

Jimin's P.O.V

Last night i decided to be with the man i love than my own brother.

It makes me think if he was right.. that im selfish...

Am i? Is picking Jungkook wrong?.

Before Namjoon hyung let me go...
He said..

"Count how many times he have hurt you.. and if it reaches to ten.. leave him.. I won't change my number.. call me if you want to be with me again.."

Jungkook won't hurt me right?
Why am i doubting him?.. i have to prove hyung that he's wrong..

That you can't judge to people because you don't know them well. I will prove to him that im not a kid.. that i can be with someone and act mature...

That me and Jungkook will last long..

■□■□■

Jungkook help Jimin fold his clothes to their new home. They decided that there is nothing wrong with sleeping together.

Jungkook know Jimin isn't ready for doing intimate things. But he promised that he can wait a little longer..

"Kookie.. should we put our clothes together? Or.. i will put this on the other closet?" Jimin asked, folding his shirts together.

"Those are for our shoes.. we should put our clothes together if you want.. i don't mind you wearing mine.." Jungkook said folding Jimin's underwear's making the younger shock when he noticed.

"Jungkook.. i can fold those!" Jimin yelled in embarrasment. Jungkook laughed at Jimin's cute reaction.

"Its okay... i can fold these.. its cute" the elder teases. "Kookie! Im shy!" Jimin covers his face with his palms.

"Ahw Jiminie.. you don't have to be shy.. look at me, im not shy that you have seen me naked.. i am even glad if you see me naked even more.." Jungkook smirked as he leaned his face closer to jimin's.

The younger avoided his look with his red cheeks. "Jungkook.. stop.." Jimin said as he push Jungkook by the chest to prevent him from coming any closer.

"Jimin.. you should get ready for me." Jungkook whispered seductively. "What ar-are yo-you talking abo-about?" Jimin stutters, knowing what Jungkook meant.

"You know what i meant Jiminie baby.. i can't wait to be inside you" Jimin's breathe hitched and his whole body tense up. Jungkook gives Jimin a peck on the lips before standing up.

"I will make dinner.. go take a bath.." Jungkook said before leaving Jimin to make dinner.

"Omg.. he's a pervert!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
MHWIW bonus update completed:
Next up! His Servant♡