Chapter 16 : Trouble?

"I hate my life!, how do i change the password!" Jimin angrily utters as he keeps rolling on his bed. "Aishh...im gonna tell Tae.. but wait~~~ he will hate me!" He whines, fake crying while punching the pillows.

"I can't believe he's the wallpaper of my phone.. how am i suppose to explain this to hyung!"

"But.. he's cute though.. UGH! WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!!!" And with that Jimin slapped his own face.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Students in Min University, they were all preparing for the exam that the Divisions prepared. Its an exam to test how far they have learn during the first grading.

The playboy Jungkook didn't even study a lesson. He thought they will make him pass anyway for he was famous and all but he didn't know, teachers don't care about his reputation.

Jimin on the other hand, studied with all of his heart, he never want his hyung Namjoon to be disappointed to him.

In Jimin's classroom everyone was just so calm. Taehyung sleeping in his desk, girls putting make ups, boys bragging about theirself. Jimin got so confuse if this test was important or not. Why was everybody seems so weird he thought.

The teacher arrive with the papers on his hand. He distribute it in the first row, in the second , third, and fourth. There was no test paper left, and a late comer enter the classroom, panting.

The late comer's name is Taemin. He was panting and Jimin felt sorry for him, he gestured him to come closer. "Here, you can have this.. I'll just ask teacher" Jimin smiled brightly. "Thank you" Taemin bowed returning the smile. Taemin walks to his chair while Jimin told the teacher for another test paper.

"Here, answer it faster.. the clock is ticking" The teacher said. Jimin nodded and looked at his test paper.
"Yes.." He mumbled.

An hour passed by the papers are now collected. Jimin is walking down the corridor with Taehyung beside him.

"You okay taetae?" He asks. "The test was so difficult" He sighed. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "It was fine for me.. i think" Jimin giggles but soon that smiling face of Jimin fades away.

"Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook come to my office now" The principal announced in the campus causing Jimin to frown. He didn't do anything bad today.

-----------