Chapter 21: Kiss?

[Noproofread]

Yesterday was Jimin's first day of his job. He was so exhuasted today, he even got in the school late but the teachers let him passed though, his a good student. His job is at the coffee bay, many people are visiting there after Jungkook take a photo with Jimin's boss.

Class dismissed, but Jimin and Taehyung stays in the rooftop, for Jimin wants some fresh air. They are sitting on the floor , Taehyung reading a book while Jimin sleeping beside him. He's head is resting on Taehyung's shoulder, and Taehyung's arm was wrapped around Jimin's waist and the other holding his book.

"He must be so tired" Taehyung mumbles before placing his book on the floor beside him and press a kiss on Jimin's forehead.
"Hmm.. so sweet" Taehyung said scenting jimin. "You're gonna be alright with me"He utters.

"Taehyung ah" Taehyung raise an eyebrow as he face Jungkook who was standing infront of them. "Jungkook-sshi" Taehyung replies. "I need him" Jungkook stated sternly.

"Can't you see? His sleeping!"
"He rested enough" Jungkook said before taking Jimin's hand, and pulling him up even though Jimin is still so sleepy. Jimin opens his eyes and sees Jungkook infront of him. He is standing now making him wonder what happened.

"You need to tutor me, remember?" Jungkook remind him. Jimin nodded and now trying to be fully awake.
"Tae, i need to go.. thank you" Jimin smiled before letting Jungkook drag him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

They are in Jungkook's bed and Jimin is doing his best to tutor Jungkook but the elder wasn't in the mood, and didn't have an interest to learn.

"Hey, why are you like this?" Jimin groans. "Are you listening to me?" He snaps his fingers infront of jungkook. "Im tired" the elder mumbled. "But we aren't finish yet!" Jimin complains madly.

"I already know it" Jungkook stubbornly uttered causing Jimin to grew angrier. "Please Jungkook.. you know i need to go home at 7, please cooperate with me" Jimin begs, even though his angry he needs to deal with this, he promised to Jungkook that he will help him.

"Why were you sleeping with Taehyung?" Jungkook asks, eyes on the papers. "Im tired, i need some rest... he offered to help me sleep thats why" Jimin explained, the elder just nodded and begins to answer the sheets.

"Okay, i understand.. its hard to work you know. But i saw Taehyung kissed you, are you okay with that?.." Jimin didn't response, cause he is so sleepy to talk. "I guess thats a yes.  Does taehyung like you?, have he confess?.. wait, are you even gay?" Jungkook blabbers, all Jimin can do was to hum in response.

"Oh.. thats good, uh.. what i meant is... im gay too myself.. well not really gay, Im bi.. means i like man and woman" He explains. "Hey, does your hyung likes Jin hyung?, i heard Jin talking to him last night.. " Jungkook keeps on talking while answering, as for Jimin he was finally asleep beside Jungkook.

"Do you like your job? Is that lady trea- -" jungkook was cut off when he felt something heavy on his shoulder." Jimin?" He called but Jimin is snoring causing him to chuckle. He lays Jimin on his bed straight before taking all the things out of the bed.

Jungkook stares at Jimin's face, admiring his facial features. Jimin looks so pure and innocent, he looks so cute with his pink hair. Jungkook caress his cheeks before leaning his face closer towards Jimin's.

He closes his eyes, and their noses bumped together but before their lips was about to touched. He shut his eyes open and pull away.

"What did i just try to do?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Goals!
420 views
60votes