Chapter 84 - I DARE YOU

_____________________________________

"so, did you like it?" Jungkook asks, looking at Jimin who just finished his plate.

"Uh, it's not that bad.. Its okay" Jimin response even though it really taste really good.

"hmm.. I see, maybe put a little salt on it?" Jungkook questioned, Jimin just nod his head before standing up and pile the plates.

"Jiminie.. Do you wanna have ice cream? I know you like vanilla, I have some!" Jungkook offered, but Jimin just shake his head.

"no, im full now" Jimin rejected, Jungkook smiled, standing up beside the younger.

"how about we go to the lake, and look at the stars, it's really nice here when it's night time .."

"Jungkook, stop trying.. You aren't gonna change my mind.." Jimin response directly. Jungkook rolled his eyes and followed Jimin who put the dishes on the sink.

"Jiminah..."he called but Jimin just ignore him." I won't give up "he whispered and wrapping his arms around jimin's small waist.

" I love you..."he said with a soft voice. Jimin unwrapped the elders arms around his waist as he face the elder.

" I don't love you"jimin respond and left.

"this is gonna be hard"

~~~~~~~~
The next day:

Jungkook was really trying hard, he ordered a bouquet of roses for Jimin, but was thrown on the garbage can. He even made brownies and Jimin just spit it out from his mouth, Jungkook didn't think it would be this hard but he thought of those things he had done like the past, that made his baby fell for him.

It starts when Jimin is in the coach, eating some fresh grapes while watching, the series breaking bad. Jimin laughs at pink man and Walter White when they made a joke, so Jungkook thought of that!

Its time to make baby laugh..

Jungkook turn off the TV making jimin's eyes widen as he glance at Jungkook who suddenly sat beside him.

"yah! What are you doing?!"

"hmm.. Nothing.." Jungkook smirked. Jimin rolled his eyes before reaching the remote control on Jungkook's hand. Jungkook hide the remote behind him which made Jimin wrapped an arm around his hips, their face where inches away and Jimin could feel his heart racing.

" Knock knock.." Jungkook started and Jimin just sighed as he back off a little.

"That's old school!" Jimin response with so not interested look.

"come on! Just say the word and who! It's easy! If you do ill give the remote back!" Jungkook said, showing his bunny smile that Jimin can't help but to admire it.

"okay! Okay! Who's there?" Jimin just played along.

"I love!"

"I love who?" Jimin asked.
"I love you too... Ayieeee!!" Jungkook said in a teasing manner.. Jimin hold himself not to blush Jungkook is really corny but he's sweet too.

I need to act cool!. I'm. Not affected by this 90s knock! Knock!

"My turn!" Jimin said, Jungkook clap his hands together excitedly.

"Knock knock!"
"who's there?!"
"Fuck!" Jimin laughed, Jungkook thought he heard Frank and Jimin would say "Frank. You for loving me. Since he searched last night"

"Frank who?!"
"Fuck you!" Jimin said with change of expression. Jungkooks mouth hang down. Jimin huffed before taking the remote control and watch the series again.

"I think you're suffering from a lack of vitamin" Jungkook stated making Jimin frowned.

"and what vitamin is that?"
"Vitamin me.." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows. Jimin shakes his head but deep inside he was really happy, he was tickled pink.

"Jungkook..."
"Jiminahh.... Can I kiss you?" Jungkook asked all of the sudden, he was just looking at jimin's lips that made him tempted to do bad things to the younger.

"Ani.. You can't, I have a fiancé, you should respect that" Jimin response.

"Yeah.. You're right" Jungkook looked away. Starting to think something.

"Jimin how about we play truth or dare!" Jungkook suggested. Jimin just want this day to be over, he might call nam in a second and leave him because of his stupid ex.

"no"
"why not?!" Jungkook whined.
"too boring" he replied.

"yah!" Jimin shouted when Jungkook turned off the TV again, this time he unplug the cable. "Kookie!" Jimin clasp a hand on his mouth after saying that.

"That's it! We're gonna play"
"whatever!"

"okay, me first!" Jungkook stated, facing Jimin who was facing him too..

"Truth of dare?" Jungkook asked.
"Dare" Jimin response. He was looking so not interested but in real he wants to know the truth, some truth that were untold, a dare that will make Jungkook forget him.

"I dare you to come back to me.." Jungkook response without blinking, and without hesitation, the younger got flustered, he should have known better that Jungkook would really be like this.

"Jungkook ah" he called but Jungkook ignored it.

"Me! Ask me!" Jungkook yelled and Jimin decided just to forget what Jungkook told him earlier.

"Truth or dare?" Jimin asked.
"Dare!" Jungkook answered.

"then, I dare you to forget about me.."

^^^^^^^^^^>>>>