Chapter 74 - Words

______________________________________

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin waited patiently on the garden in front of the gate, with his luggage, he decided to choose himself, instead of Jungkook.

Jimin smiled while closing his eyes, he remembered every thing, the good and bad memories, he bit his lip preventing himself not to cry.

He remembered everything from the beginning.

He remembered Jungkook's smile

"hi Jimin!" He greeted me with a smile, not just a smile, it's his first smile to me when he realise he wanted to be friends with me.

Its been so long since I last seen him smile like that, because of me.

He remembered Jungkook's savageness

"Let me tell you, this is a library not a motel.. why the hell are you sleeping here midget?" I thought I'm gonna make him shut up but instead he comes back with a savage words that made me stop for a second.

I just love the way he gives me a lot of attention that time.

He remembered how Jungkook's confession.

"I love you Jimin!.. i love you!.. the letter you gave me, gives me motivation to win the game!.. And im here to claim my trophy, and its you Jimin.. my trophy!" it was sweet but short, cheesy, and cute.

That's a moment I will cherish in my whole life..

He remembered Jungkook's promises

" I promise I will never hurt you.. "

" I promise I will treat you right"

"I promise I will always be with you"

"I promise I will fulfill your dreams"

"I promise I will love you forever"

Hearing those words coming from your mouth gives me goosebumps, knowing its from Jungkook, the one I love.

But breaking those promises gives me a heartache.

"I will never forget you, I will just forget my feelings for you" Jimin said to himself before hearing the gate open. Jimin took a deep breath before giving Jungkook a sad smile.

Jungkook run towards him and immediately kneel in front of him. Jimin put a hand on his mouth as he try not to cry.

"I was drunk! It was a mistake! Baby I'm sorry! I saw your missed calls and I realise it was you! Baby I didn't mean it! I will not do it again! Please put your things back!" Jungkook begged, pressing soft kisses on jimin's other hand.

The younger shake his head, taking his hand away from the elders mouth.

Jungkook begging, was his weakness.. But today he won't be weak anymore.

" We are over Jungkook, I can't do this anymore" Jimin said softly, he couldn't believe he managed to say those words but after everything Jungkook have done to him, all he want now is freedom from pain.

"no! Please.. Don't you love me anymore?!" don't end this! I will change! " Jungkook begged, with his hands together, like praying for Jimin not to go.

" just because I want our relationship to end doesn't mean i don't love you anymore kookie, I just want to stop us from hurting each other" Jimin tries to explain while crying.

"no! You will hurt me if you leave! Stay! Please!!! I don't want you to Go!!" Jungkook cried hugging jimin's stomach.

Jimin pushed him harshly and walk towards the gate to leave but Jungkook grabbed him by the arm stopping him from going any further.

"No! You're not GOING! STAY! I'M NOT GONNA FUCKING LET YOU GO!" Jungkook shouted with a possesive tone, and without hesitation Jimin slap him hardly.

"you cheated on me! Fuck you for saying that you won't let me go when you're not treating me the way I deserve to stay with you!" Jungkook gasp in shocked, placing a hand to his cheek where Jimin slapped him.

"I'm so in love with you that I ignored how horribly you treated me! " Jimin burst out in anger, he wants Jungkook to realise what he had done to him.

"..... But now, i finally realise you don't deserve me! Not everyone will leave there family just to be with someone they thought they will get better! But I did! And then look at me now! Look what you've done to me!!" Jimin cried, tasting the sourness of his tears in his mouth. He wipe his tears with the collar on his shirt, before holding his luggage back.

" Jimin, I love you, I d----"

" LOVE?! YOU DON'T LOVE ME!? YOU ONLY LOVE YOURSELF! BECAUSE IF YOU DO LOVE ME, I WON'T BE HERE, READY TO LEAVE YOU!" and with that Jungkook stayed silent.

" I'm really proud of my heart, you wanna know why?! Because it's been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken! But somehow it still manage to work! But our relationship will never work" Jungkook shook his head before running and throwing himself to Jimin, crying and begging for him to stay.
"

" stay baby, I will change.. I will change, for us, I'm sorry please just stay.. I will change.. mm? Don't cry anymore, I will change, I will make you happy again please.. stay.. stay.. I mm.. Change.. "Jungkook mumbled on jimin's shoulder. Jimin's shirt is now wet because of the elders tears.

" I love you Jungkook"Jimin breathe out, Jungkook pulled away, cupping his cheeks, staring right on his eyes.

"If you do.. then stay.."

"_-- but I love myself more" Jimin stated before pushing Jungkook away and grab his luggage. Jungkook widen his eyes, he tries to reach for the younger hands but Jimin will shove it away.

"no.. no.. Please! JIMIN! I WILL CHANGE! NOOO! PLEASE! BABY! PLEASE!"

Jimin dragged his luggage out opening the gate before running to get on the cab which was waiting for him. Jungkook chase him and finally getting out of the house.

Jimin told the driver to move and Jungkook was running behind him, Jimin wipe his tears away as he close his eyes while hearing Jungkook's shout and begs.

Jungkook tripped over and fall on his stomach, making the cabs figure starting to get smaller and smaller.

"I love you.. please" Jungkook cried shouting in pain.

^^^^^^^^

When Jungkook got home he saw a letter on the top of the table, he opened it.

Someday someone will come into your life and love you the way you always wanted..

Love, Jimin

Happy anniversary sweetheart
Your freedom is my gift

~~~~~~~~~~

Its not the end..

And thank you so much for the 95k..