Chapter 71 - Breathless

Warning: lame smut coming through.

      ________________________________

"are you sure baby?" Jungkook asked softly, cupping jimin's cheeks. "hmm, I am" Jimin said, controlling himself not to stutter.

"you don't know how much, I waited for this" Jungkook stated before smashing their lips together, Jungkook deepened the kiss, and soon he bit jimin's bottom lip, asking for entrance and Jimin quickly give it to him.

Jungkook pushed his tongue in, guiding Jimin slowly, they fought for dominance, Jimin automatically wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, drowning on the the tender kiss.

Soon, Jungkook hands slides on Jimin's back, making  Jimin shivered at the touch and bit his lip in anticipation, then Jungkook groped jimin's ass, making Jimin pushed him, slightly.

Jungkook smiled at him before saying. "just look at me, think of me.. enjoy this moment.. you will love it, because you love me." Jimin nodded slowly, believing in Jungkook's words.,

Jungkook pressed himself closer against Jimin and started kissing him harder, he soon suck jimin's neck, savoring every inch, leaving purple marks on it. Jungkook lifted him up and jimin automatically wrap his arms around the elders waist.

He shove Jimin on the bed and climbs on top of him, Jimin was so nervous, but he only hope that it won't hurt since it's first time.

He spreads jimin's legs, and Jimin was so uncomfortable of being exposed, but he didn't stop him, something deep within him, makes him feel hot, and excited.

Jungkook took off his clothes quickly before wrapping jimin's legs around his hips and connected their lips again.

"touch me too, you know I'm yours" Jungkook pants, guiding Jimins hands to his erected member. He wrapped jimin's hand to his member, moving it up and down. "yes.. just like that" he moaned, Jimin followed his orders.

".. mm.. Oh fuck!" Jungkook moaned loudly, he feels like his in heaven, feeling jimin's smol hands is around his erected member.

Jungkook's hands cupped jimin's cheeks, before pressing their forehead together. Jungkooks eyes filled with lustful gaze, and expression.

Jungkook takes Jimin's hands away from his manhood as he moved down and suck the younger inner thighs, making Jimin gasp by the sudden movements.

"kookie no!" Jimin said feeling uncomfortable seeing Jungkook in between his legs. "don't worry love, I'm gonna make you feel good" Jungkook rasped. Jimin didn't know why was it have to be like that but he trusted him so nodded slowly, closing his eyes."moan for me.." Jungkook whispered.

He touched jimin's member and pumped it, making Jimin moan softly. "a-ah.."jimin breathe out, biting his lips when Jungkook started licking his manhood.

" Ah! AH! Kookie!! "Jimin screamed in pleasure, as Jungkook takes him whole and bobbed his head up and down. He didn't know why was he letting out this weird noises from his mouth.

" hmm..Mmh.."jungkook felt happy when he make jimin's member harden, he then move the head even more faster, but stopping to lick jimin's slit. Jimin rolled back his eyes while his hands grabbing jungkook's hair.

Jungkook let it go with a pop before getting the lube and condom to the drawer beside their bed.

Jimin couldn't believe it was actually good, he gulped down his saliva and think about what will happen later, asking himself if he will cry too just like on the video he was watching, while he keeps on thinking,
Jungkook put the condom on his member preparing now for the best moment.

"are you feeling good baby?" Jungkook pants, the younger smiled as he nodded slowly. 

Jungkook then went to kiss Jimin making the younger taste himself through the kiss. After the simple kiss, Jungkook pulled away.

kneeling in front of jimin, coating his fingers with lube and massaged jimin's butthole.

Jimin soon cried in pain when the first finger made its way in him, tears falling down, it really hurted his virgin hole. "shhh.. Its okay baby" Jungkook comforted, before adding the second finger making Jimin arch his back.

Jimin closed his eyes as Jungkook started stretching him, he moaned as Jungkook hit his prostate over and over again. Jungkook smirked as he heard that loud pitched moaned, he knows Jimin is ready.

Jungkook then bend Jimin into half makinh the younger hold the back of his own knees. Jungkook lean to kiss him all the way pushing his big member on jimin's tight hole.

Soon the room is filled with cries of pleasure and loud moans, with Jungkook abusing jimin's prostate, the younger turns into a complete mess.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I don't know what I just wrote.. 🤗 I don't really know how to write smut..