Chapter 87 - With Ur Love

No proofread

~~~~~
"Jungkook... I'm not playing wi---"

"no? You're not?, so you love me?" Jungkook asked, cupping the youngers cheeks. "look me in the eyes while you answer me" the elder ordered sternly.

"I just wanted to be ha-happy.. Th-thats why I said yes to nam.." Jimin look down, embarrassed as he answered.

"you don't need to use someone  in order to be happy, you- yourself is enough already.." Jungkook stated as he get up from the bed, taking his dirty clothes on the floor. Jimin's eyes waters as Jungkook look so disappointed to him.

"Kookie.. I'm sorry" the younger said as he burst out in tears. "No.. I'm sorry for forcing you" The elder replied.

"no.. I-- kookie"

"I'll prepare our breakfast" The elder stated before getting out of the room. Jimin sighed as he layed back in the bed.

"Ugh.. What did I do again"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Nammie?, yeah I'm fine.. There's no signal here that's why I didn't call last night.." Jimin said through the phone while Jungkook was preparing the table. Jungkook can hear their conversation but didn't bother, he's not on the right place to do so.

" Okay, yeah.. I mi-miss you too.. Oh okay.. See you then! Bye.. Love u too! "Jimin said before sighing and putting his phone on the counter.

" Food is ready.. "Jungkook said as he take his seat. Jimin then sit in front of him." I hope you'll like it.. "He added before taking a bit of his hot chocolate pancake.

" Kookie.. "Jimin called making Jungkook stop from what he's doing. He look at Jimin with a poker face.

" I'm sorry.. Last night was - - - "

" a mistake "Jungkook interrupts jimin's words." No.. I mean.., last night wasn't a mistake kookie "Jimin place his hand on top of Jungkook's big one.

" You don't want me to let you go.. But you don't love me?, what the hell are you trying to say? "Jungkook cried and Jimins heart shatters.

" I don't want to leave Nam, just because we had something 8 years ago.. "Jimin stated" It's gonna be unfair to him! "

" go back to him! Be unhappy! Cause for the last time I check, I'm the only one that can make you happy! Can make you cry! Can make your heart beat race.... I'm the one! I was the one... "

" you hurted me! "Jimin argues.

"Forgive me!, okay? 8 years, isn't that enough to prove that I changed my bad attitude .. And that my love for you would never die?" Jungkook yelled as stand up, making the chair he was sitting fall down on the ground. Jimin flinched as he heard the thud.

" Kookie... I can't leave him! "

" why not?! You feel pity?!, doesn't your heart counts and your happiness counts?! For once think about yourself and stop thinking about others!" Jungkook shouted. Jimin cried again, this time he couldn't breath properly, he's sobbing so loud and he could feel a lump on his throat.

" n-no.. I.. I"

"I'll take you back to him..." Jungkook stated as he turned around, ready to get jimin's things but Jimin stop him before he could.

"No!No! I love you.. I love you... Please!"

~~~~^^^^^^^