103

Amelia Adams

I lay shocked in Harry's arms as he manages to open the front door to a wood cabin. The rain continued to pour as we both got under shelter for the first time in a while. The cabin was pitch black inside. He shuts the door with his back and then carefully places me down- holding my hand while I stand frozen.

I couldn't see a thing, the darkness outside didn't illuminate anything through the windows. Feeling uneasy, I hold his hand tight as I feel him move around slightly.

"I can't turn on the main lights right now, this place is hidden well in the trees but if they happen to see the lights somehow then we're fucked." He says through his urgent raspy voice, turning on the flashlight of his  cracked phone.

He shines it down on me and I look at him with worry clouding my eyes. I still don't know who's after us. I want answers, I want to know what's going on. Before I even get to speak, he walks past me with his flashlight. His hand was kept in mine, making me turn around to follow him in the pitch black.

Suddenly a small glimmer or light illuminates the main area of the cabin from a small table lamp next to the couch. He lets go of my hand and struts over to the window, abruptly shutting the long draw curtains.

"We can keep small lights on, and I'll light a fire in the fireplace. But we can't use the main light switches." The small ora of light makes me widen my eyes because I can actually see where we are.

This cabin Harry has is beautiful. I can't see much of it cause of the lack of light- but theirs enough to tell its nice and cozy.

"Is this place yours?" I ask.

"Well, kinda." He mumbles while grabbing some off the stacked wood with one hand and placing it into the dark fireplace. Then after placing them in there nicely, he sprays a small yellow bottle of clear liquid on it.

"Kinda?" I say back in confusion. Where the hell are we right now if this isn't Harry's cabin.

"It's mine and the guys." He mumbles while holding his rib cage under his wet shirt.

"The guys as in Niall, Liam and Louis?" I say while I stay standing frozen in the living room.

"Yes, it was a long time ago.. but we all shared this place- planning Malignant." He mumbles while grabbing a small pack of matches on the fireplace mantel.

"Oh, I didn't know that." I arch my brow. I had no clue he lived with those three guys. I always thought Harry was just a lone wolf all his life.

"Mhmm." He hums before taking the match and sticking the tip of it in his mouth. He takes the red part of the match to the roof of his mouth before flicking it out between his clench teeth, lighting it.

I widen my eyes at watching him light a match between his teeth. God he has such a perfect pair of teeth but he uses them for absurd things.

"So you light matches with your two front teeth and open beer bottles with your molars, is there anything else you use your mouth for?" I cross my arms as he is crouched down to the fire pit and tossing the match in there, causing the wood burst with flames to make a perfect fire.

He turns his head over his shoulder and smirks at me from my words, a look I haven't seen in so long.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" His deep accent murmurs in cockiness, making my cheeks burn.