204

MALIGNANT RANKS
#1/5k in Fan (HOLY SHIT)
#190/167k in Fanfiction (HOLY BALLS)
#1/12.2k in Harry Styles (HOLY FUCK)
#3/11.3k in One Direction
#22/ 8k in Dark

HIDEAWAY RANKINGS
#76 in Fanfiction  (HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS)
#95 in Harry Styles

Wow you guys, I'm so happy right now! Number 1 out of 12'2000 is huge for me!! And number 190 or 76 out of 167k is huge too! Thanks for all the love and support 😭❤️

Amelia Adams

Harry was being strange, really strange since we had that conversation before my parents got here. He came back and we both slept in my hospital bed, and it was peaceful- but something with him still felt wrong. I couldn't put my finger on his behaviour exactly but after being with him for so long, I knew when something was wrong.

When we woke up the next morning, he rushed out of her and said he was just going to grab us some clothes and stuff- which was even more strange because he was gone for a few hours, but I didn't think much of it. I wanted the time alone with Briar anyway because I still feel like I haven't held her long enough yet.

I tried to breastfeed but like a lot of babies she didn't 'latch on' so I ended up just giving her a bottle because she was hungry and needed to be fed. Plus within that time I was in the operation room, the nurses gave her a bottle so she's already so used to that as a form of food. But I'll keep trying.

That trip home Harry took about three hours, and when he returned- he still was off and didn't really give an explanation to why he was gone so long. But I didn't question him about it, I was too distracted with the baby.

I was going to get to go home tomorrow, which was nice but also very scary. I was scared to take Briar out of the safety of this hospital. Once we leave then it's all up to Harry and I to protect her.

Harry still hasn't told me about what happened when I was going into labour and he wasn't here. His left eye was slightly bruised with a few small cuts to his face while his wrist was all burnt up. I wanted to know what happened within the time I wasn't with him.

"I got some clothes." Harry said while taking them out of the bag as I held the baby in the bed.

"Thank you," I say back.

He walks over to the bed and smiled down at me holding Briar who was awake and just staring at me. Do all babies like to stare like this? Because all she ever does is stare at me.

"Can I see her for a second?" He smiles at me.

"Well she is your daughter Mr. Styles." I chuckle while holding her out for him to retrieve.

"Hi." He says to her with a smile, making her smile as well.

"She always smiles at you." I murmur with a pout.

"Mm because I'm her favourite." He shrugs while cradling her and walking around the room.

"Hey I gave birth to her." I cross my arms.

Harry smirks at me before looking down at Briar again.

"How are you feeling?" He changes the subject and asks me.

"Are asking me as a whole or the part of me that was ripped open to give you a baby?" I ask in slight humour because I couldn't help it, I was in a good mood for someone that gave birth less then a day ago.

"Both." He chuckles while walking around the room with our daughter.

"Well I got stitches in places I never thought stitches could go, and it hurts like hell to pee but besides that I'm just swell." I give a sarcastic smile.