174

sexual content!!

When we got home, Harry went back into Liam's room to finish up more of the things he started

When we got home, Harry went back into Liam's room to finish up more of the things he started. I honestly thought he was done with that now because it was just a distraction from not talking to me- but I guess he's really dedicated to it.

The night came up quickly and I ate four whole oranges. Eating is weird when you're pregnant, you never get full. The closest you get to being full is just not starving anymore. And when I eat stuff, I don't even remember actually eating it. It's like I sit down with the oranges and I start thinking about other things. And as my mind trails off, I look back down to see just a bunch of orange peels. Pregnancy is just weird.

I cleaned up the peels and washed my hands that smelled of oranges. It was getting late and I was getting drained real quick. I was excited to get to sleep in the same bed as Harry again, it's nearly been two weeks. I missed cuddling up to his warm body and listening to the calming sounds of his breathing.

I was making my way up the stairs when I saw Harry leaving the washroom soaking wet with a towel tied around his hips. He saw me coming up the stairs, making him stop and smile at me.

"There she is." He says softly as I reach the top of the steps.

I look at his glistening body, admiring his toned figure that was covering in tattoos. He always looked so incredible when he came out of the shower. I looked up at his face to see the wet strands of hair hanging off his forehead, little droplets of water falling off the tips.

"Didn't you just shower this morning?" I chuckle.

"Mm I did. But I was repainting the white window trim in Liam's room and got some all over my hands and shit." He tells me as I stand right in front of him.

"You're a hard worker." I smirk while placing my hands on his damp chest.

He lets out a low chuckle, shaking his head. "No baby but I'll show you what a hard worker is." He rasps while lifting me up by my hips so I straddle his waste.

I giggle at the transition, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kisses my neck while walking into our bedroom, shutting the door with his back and keeping his hands under my bum. He kisses up my jaw while walking towards the bed, falling forward so my back meets the soft comforter. His lips trail from my jaw to my own lips, kissing me passionately. My hands rested on his wet shoulder, droplets of water falling from his hair to my forehead.

I smiled into the kiss as he stayed hunched over at the edge of the bed. My fingers laced into his soaked hair above his neck, feeling the strands slip through my hands.

He pulls back so he's standing tall on his feet, looking down at me on the bed. I prop myself up on my elbows and smirk at him, biting my lip. He eyes my fully clothed body, looking like their was hundreds of things he wanted to do with me but couldn't decide.