Epilogue

THE END IS HERE YOU GUYS UGH😭

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLEASE!!

No perspective

Harry Styles and Amelia Adams walked though the threshold of the cabin as different people from when they were when they left. In Amelia's arms was where Briar Elizabeth Styles laid with her eyes analyzing her mother with love.

Harry aimlessly watched Amelia look down at their daughter, smiling and kissing her forehead. The view from his perspective was enough to make his heart pulse with joy.

What Harry saw was something he was striving for all of his life - love.

He stared amazed at the most important girls in his life, wondering how he got so damn lucky. He knew that these two people were something that no one could take away from him, and he would never let anything come between them.

When Harry ended his father life after twenty four years of being terrified of him, he felt free. It was almost like all the hate that was stored in his doormat heart..

Was gone.

Harry grew up hating the world and everything that walked on it, but once the source of his hatred was gone, it was all gone. He didn't want to cause pain, to kill anymore. He didn't want to cause suffering to people who didn't deserve it, to the innocent. He wanted everyone to feel the way he did in this moment.

Complete.

What struck him hard in killing his father was that he actually remembered it happening.

He was so angry in that moment, nothing could top his infuriation. No matter the meds, he thought he was definitely going to blackout because their was no greater hatred then one he had for his father. But it's like when the real Axel died..

Harry second personality died with him.

All of his rage, wasn't the biggest part of him anymore. The boy that felt like he had metal chains that made him be a prisoner to his demons- vanished. Harry's mind was always like a tunnel, the deeper you go, the darker it got. When he fell in love with Amelia, Harry got to live outside the dark tunnel of his mind- but he could still always see it haunting him at the other end of the room. It was always waiting for him to crawl back in it. But now instead of the dark tunnel, there was a window, a window that shined warm light.

"Should we put her down?" Harry asked as Amelia walked around the living room rocking the newborn baby.

Amelia looked over at him with a smile, nodding. Harry stared at her natural glowing beauty, wanting to take in this image as a mental picture because he knew one day that this would be just a mere memory. These times were going to go fast, and he wanted to enjoy all of it.

She turned to the stairs and Harry followed as they walked up towards Briar's bedroom, ready to put her down in the crib for the first time. When Harry looked at Amelia, all he saw was how she fixed him and made him the man he was. If it wasn't for the day he kidnapper her for protection, he wouldn't of had any of this in front of him. He would've been the same cold hearted monster living underground somewhere.

He had Adrian to thank for that, so with Harry's arms crossed and leaning against the doorway of the nursery, he looked up at the ceiling for just a moment and smiled. He hoped wherever Adrian was, he would know that he's made Harry's life change forever. Because if Adrian never cared about Harry, then Harry would've never cared about Amelia.