164

we all know that famous smile of his

I jogged down the hallway, finally getting the clear to leave

I jogged down the hallway, finally getting the clear to leave. The doctor gave me some pills to lower my stress levels so I don't go through another experience like it did. I'm really glad she gave me this medication because she has no idea who kind of stressful life Harry and I live. I need to start relaxing more because everything I do now doesn't just affect me, it affects our baby.

I turn into the room, expecting to see him asleep in his bed- but he wasn't. He was awake, sitting up right with his shirt off and all patched up with a white fabric. I almost gasped as my eyes met with those beautiful green eyes that were alive again. Tired, but alive.

He sat there with that award winning toothy smile on his face, a grin that lit up his eyes and carved dimples into his cheeks.

"Hi sweetheart." His voice was raspier then ever, dry and crackly like he just woke up from a ten year sleep.

I couldn't even say anything until my feet just ran to him and I crawled aimlessly onto his bed. I shuffled quickly up to his good side, crashing myself into his chest in an embrace but making sure I don't touch his patched up bullet wound.

I felt the warmth of his bare chest beneath me, feeling his heart beating and it was such a angelic sound. His good arm wrapped around my back, and I felt him kiss the top of my head as he rubbed my back. I was enjoying everything that I thought I wasn't going to feel again, I needed to surround myself in him for a moment.

But when I sat up from his arm, I didn't hesitate to hit him in the forehead with my palm, making the back of his head whack the surface behind him.

"Ow! Christ Amelia why did you do that!" He furrows his eyebrows together and puts his palm to his forward, rubbing the spot I just hit.

"Don't you ever say that 'till the end of time' bullshit to me again while we are trying to save your life!" I yell at him with the pent up anger in me, pointing at him harshly as I do so.

"I was just making sure you knew how I felt before I could've possible croaked!"

Croaked, he used the word 'croaked' to describe his death.

"Do you understand how scared I already was until you said that to me!" I hound on him, even though it was all out of love.

"I'm sorry but I honestly thought it was it for me, I wasn't trying to scare you. I told you I'd say that if was close to death babe." He defends while I sit on my knees next to him on the small one person bed.

"I know, I'm just glad you're okay." I soften my voice and brush the hair back out of his face, feeling the soft ringlets between my fingers.

"Can you just kiss me now?" He murmurs while holding my hip.

I smile lightly and shuffle closer up to him, he grabs my face with his large good hand and pulls me to his soft cherry lips. His warm lips pressed against mine was so much better then what they were when I kissed them in the car. They were warm now, not cold.