180

Two months.

It's been two months.

Two months of laying around the house.

Two months of discovering new pregnancy side affects.

Two months that Harry hasn't been involved in the gang.

It's been two months, and I now was over seven months pregnant.

Being within the third trimester, a lot of things have been changing. My feet look more swollen, I wake up a bunch of times in the night and literally just the smell of so many foods with make me sick.

Louis and Niall have been going out on numerous Malignant missions, and Harry stayed behind for all of them. He said it doesn't bother him, but I know it does. I know he already misses going out there and leading his gang and I feel pretty awful about it. I feel like the minute I walked into his life I was just changing his lifestyle and now that I'm pregnant I'm just tying him down and prohibiting him from doing what he loves. If I mentioned any of this to him then I know he'll deny it. He'll go on about how the baby and I are the most important thing to him, and even if I know that's true- I still understand he misses getting out with the gang.

But it goes without saying, he's been incredible to me.

He wakes up to keep me company at night when I can't sleep, he rubs my back when it's sore, and goes out to pick me up anything that I crave- even though I never ask him too. He's just been incredible during all of this and it makes my heart so warm.

We have gone to two ultrasound appointments and got to see how big our unnamed baby girl has grown. It's at the point where I'm getting really scared on how she's even gonna come out of me in less then two months. But none the less she is very healthy and that alone has made me over the moon. The doctor said she was a little smaller then usual but that should be nothing to worry about- I was a small baby after all. And Harry, well I'm not sure how big he was when he was born. I never really asked him because I had a feeling he wouldn't know considering his family history.

I was told to take it easy for these next few months, because it was going to get harder from his point. The doctor said I was going to start becoming more uncomfortable by the day but I had to try my best to rest as much as I can. She said that due to my age and 'petite-ness', I was going to struggle a bit near the end of the pregnancy with weakness and needed to do everything I could to be relaxed.

It was a rainy afternoon so Harry and I put on a movie. The curtains were shut to give a calm vibe and the fireplace was on so it made it so cozy. Harry and I laid on the big couch, his head laying on the armrest while I laid on my side between his open legs. My head was on his torso as he played with my hair.

I don't care what anyone says, one of the best feelings in the world is someone playing with your hair.

Louis was laid on the love seat and Niall was laid on the rug with a pillow and a blanket wrapped around him. We all just peacefully spent the rainy day watching movies together. But of course the mix of the warm crackling fire in the dim lit room with a movie made us all pass out before the first movie was even done.

I had one of those sleeps where I thought I was awake, hearing the movie the entire time as I was sleeping between Harry's long legs.

As I was half unconscious in the cozy atmosphere, I felt a foreign pressure to my stomach which was enough to wake me up.

I opened my eyes at the hard awkward pressure that only lasted a second to a specific area to my stomach, making me immediately sit up.

What was that?