159

sexual content!!

Harry Styles

It was nearly three in the morning when I went down to the kitchen because Amelia wasn't in bed. I walked into the lit up room to see her standing with the fridge open. Her long hair was draped down her back and she wore a pair of really short pyjama shorts that made her long tan legs lead up to her amazing ass. Her red cropped shirt was on, exposing her midsection.

"Can't sleep?" I ask, making her jump as she didn't realize I was in the doorway.

She looks at me and relaxes a bit, placing her hand over her chest.

"Christ Harry for a big man you really know how to sneak up on someone." She says quietly, giving that its night time and everyone's asleep.

I snicker and walk up to her, wrapping my hands around her lower back and pulling her hips into me.

"Sorry baby, what are you doing up so late?" I ask.

"I just couldn't sleep so I've been wandering around trying to tiring myself out." He chuckles and places her hand on my black t-shirt that covered my chest.

"Mm, sleep deprivation is a symptom of pregnancy." I run her back again.

"I know, and it's killing me." She runs her hand back through her hair.

"Well," I walk her backwards until her back hits the island counter. "I can help tire you out." I smirk. She bites her lip with a cheeky smile, understanding what I mean.

I dip my head down and plant a soft kiss to her plump lips, feeling my blood run hot just from the small form of interaction. She sucked in a sharp breath, as did I. My grip on the back of her neck was tense, holding her where I wanted her after feeling like we've been apart for so long. With her soft hands on my sides, I was pulsating in enjoyment because I knew she wanted me back.

I was eager for her body, needing to feel the polished frame against me. I was obsessed with the softness of her skin and the feather touch of her finger tips.

She was my addiction, and fuck I needed to get high.

I pushed her back into the counter, easily pressing myself against her while leading her into the kiss. She rose her hand up too my cheek, deepening the kiss as we moved more hungrily for each other. My tongue invaded her mouth each time our lips moulded together, hearing a satisfying moan from deep in her throat.

The breathing between us got heavier, my grip on the back of her neck and her waist became more tense as I felt the hardness in my pants. I rub our hips together, feeling the heat painfully contained in my track pants. She must've noticed this eager attempt to feel her warm body against my throbbing erection, because she started untying my pants and slipping her hands in the confines of them to feel my hard cock over the material of my boxer briefs.