120

"Woah shit dude!" I heard the familiar Irish accent curse in shock.

My heart drops to my stomach as I hear the voice that wasn't Harry's. I sit up slightly to look over the back of the couch and see Niall and Louis standing in the doorway.

"Jesus Christ!" Louis covers his eyes.

"Guys!" Harry barked while crashing back down on me to cover my body that was already hidden behind the sofa.

My cheeks burn in embarrassment as Harry pulls out of me and takes my leg off the back of the couch.

He quickly slides on his track pants at the end of the couch and tosses the blanket over my body. My heart pounds out of my chest in embarrassment as I wrap the blanket around my naked body and sit up. I still had my bra on, but it was still too revealing to be seen to anyone else but Harry.

Niall and Louis both stand with their backs facing us, which for some reason surprised me. I honestly didn't expect them to respect privacy that much which is rude of me to assume.

"Is my Die Hard movie playing right now?" Niall asks as he can hear the movie playing in the room.

"Are you guys fucking to Bruce Willis?" Louis then adds.

"Why the fuck are you guys here?" Harry ignores their questions while standing up in his track pants, holding a couch pillow over the very obviously tent in his pants. He was out of breath, and so was I.

Niall and Louis turn around to face us, just my head poking out from behind the couch.

"I'm sorry I thought we all owned this place?" Louis states.

"Well you could've texted me!" Harry pants. Their was sweat glistening on his forehead and his cheeks were slightly rosy pink.

"I did dipshit! I told you we were on our way to the cabin but I can see now you were too busy fucking on our living room couch to answer." Niall defends with the snide remark.

"I'm really sorry guys." I chime in with my dry mouth from anxiousness. My palms are sweating like crazy in embarrassment. Not to mention my legs are still weak and shaky from being left on edge right before finishing.

"It's okay babe it's not your fault." Niall says calmly with a wink.

"Watch it." Harry warns Niall.

Well at least I'm off the hook.

"Anyway their will be no more having sex around the house because we are staying here also." Louis explains.

"What? Why! I thought you had a house?" Harry objects.

"Yeah I do but the basement flood and moulded so now all the floors need to be redone. The issue would've been dealt with sooner but I obviously have been living underground for a while so I wasn't around when it happened. The basement floors are just concrete right now so theirs no heat." Louis runs his hand back through his brown hair.

"For fuck sakes." Harry rolls his eyes.

"Mate relax, it will be just like old times right?" Niall smirks, knowing Harry is irritated.