195

Nine Months Ago

Liam Payne

"Where the fuck is Harry Styles?" He screams while hitting me again in the back with the whip, making the loud cracking noise fill the room.

I clench my teeth and take the stinging hit to my bare back, having no choice as I was on my knees. My wrists were cuffed together around a steel pillar in the middle of this concrete dungeon. The last thing I remember was the battle underground, and now I woke up to the cold chiseled ground of this empty cobblestone room, cuffed on my knees.

"I don't know!" I shout, keeping my eyes clenched shut as he whips me again.

"Don't fucking play with me kid! You would know where he would flee to! Give me fucking answers or I'll keep going until you're nothing but bones." The Salvation member screams at me.

My forehead pressed into the metal pillar as I kept my eyes shut, trying to ignore the throbbing stinging tainting my skin. It was burning so bad.

"I- I don't fucking know!" I shout back.

But I had a really good guess. If I wanted to, I could tell him everything. I could tell him he was probably in the place that we said we would always retreat too if we were ever under attack.

The cabin.

With the loud snapping sound followed by the inflamed pain to my back again, I clenched my teeth and shouted between them.

"I can keep this up all fucking day then. Unless you have answers." I can feel him step closer to me and crouch down to where I was on the ground.

There was a moment of silence, nothing but the sounds of my heavy breathing. I was weak and broken down- cuffed and whipped against my will by Salvation. No one was here to help me, to save me. In movies you always see the person getting saved before getting hurt like this, but this wasn't a movie. This was my life. I didn't even know where I was or how I got here. One minute I was fighting in the battle and get knocked out by a punch, the next minute I'm here.

I could give Harry up right now, I could tell this man what he's been wanting to hear in order to protect myself. I could tell him he was in a cabin on the 6th concession. Maybe I could even be free if I gave him and the other guys up.

"Fuck you." I mutter between my teeth, standing my ground while never being weaker in my life.

I'm not giving them up.

I hear the man behind me chuckle under his breath as I hugged the pole with my arms and fought to keep my eyes open. I was so weak.

"You've got some real fucking guts kid." He muttered before standing back up.

I heard him step back and I just hugged the pole harder, pinching my eyes shut and waiting for the next hit that I'll know I'll get. My teeth where clenched so hard together that I thought they might shatter.

With the loud snapping noise once again, I was whipped hard on my inflamed back- grunting out in pain and praying this would end soon. It hurt so bad, I don't think I ever experienced anything like it.

One Day Later

I opened my eyes to the white light above me, stuck. I couldn't move. As I blinked and adjusted my vision, I realized I was laying on a steel table with my hands and ankles locked down. The metal restraint prohibited me to move as my head also was held down by another bar wrapped around my forehead. My back was in such great pain and I couldn't even move to roll over or something to get off the cuts. The last thing I remember was being whipped over and over again- I must've passed out.