142

"Should we bring him to the hospital?" I ask Louis from the backseat, Harry laying his head on my lap and looking silently up at the ceiling of the car.

Harry hasn't said one word since he came back from his death. He has been dead silent, staring into space like something was prohibiting him from communicating and it's scaring the hell out of me. We managed to walk him I the car and got him to lay down in the backseat, but he won't say anything.

"No, he's just in shock. He'll be fine if we just get him into the warmth." Louis says from the divers seat, looking back at me through the rear view mirror.

I run my hand repeatedly over his forehead to run the wet hair off his head, looking down at him with glossy eyes.

His skin was pale, his dark lips were still a bit purple and parted slightly. His eyes were light green, but looking like their was so much hiding underneath them. He looked like he's seen so much more to life from when I looked in these same eyes earlier today.

"Harry, please say something." I whisper down to him on my lap.

He doesn't move, just blinking every once in a while. His vision is stuck to the roof of the car and out the sunroof, almost like its got him in a trance. I was so worried; I hope this was just something resulting from the shock and it will wear off soon.

"God baby you're going to be okay." I whisper while crouching over to plant a kiss on his icy wet forehead. His skin was so cold, the pigment so pale and ghostly.

I kiss his cold lips to try and get him to communicate somehow, but he doesn't kiss me back. He keeps his lips frozen like a wax figure- I feel like I'm not even looking at the same man whom I've known so well.

I know he's in shock, he just went through a traumatic situation. But I can't not worry about him when he's like this. He's like a robot. Louis and I were trying to resuscitate him to bring his soul back in his body- to resurrect him. And when we did, I was over the moon. But when I look into these corrupted eyes, it makes me feel like he's still not alive- like his soul is still gone from his body and he's just a bunch of breathing organs and bones.

I stroke his cheek with my thumb, can't help but let the tear escape my eye. I sniffle lightly, watching him stare up through the car's sunroof. The cut on his temple was washed from any visible blood, leaving just the nasty cut. It didn't look too deep- but I hope he didn't need stitches. I'll have to get a second opinion from Louis and Niall later.

"You Mr. Styles, sure know how to cheat death." I try to lighten the situation by smiling a bit at my comment. Thinking back to all the times Harry has been in a life or death situation boggles me. He has incredible luck to be alive after all this time.

We eventually get to the house and we both walk Harry inside to Niall sitting on the couch with the fire going. He looks at our direction and widens his eyes immediately. He stands straight up, a grey shirt hugging his body and loose grey track pants.

"What the fuck happened!" He walks over to us.

"It's a lot to fucking explain. You and I need to go on a search for someone." Louis says.

"I'll take him Louis." I whisper, referring to taking Harry upstairs. He nods and lets go of him, Harry's left arm still draped over my shoulders.

"We are going to go out and look for the prick in the area- making sure he isn't hiding out around here anywhere." Louis says while Niall gets on his shoes.

"Don't you want to get out of wet clothes?" I ask as Harry and I head to the stairs.

"No I'll be fine, their drying. It's already almost dark." He shakes his head.