171

Banging, pounding, power tools- that's all I was hearing for the past week in the room behind mine. Harry told me he was going to stay preoccupied while being apart from me- but damn he was doing a lot. It was usually the same thing everyday; I'd hear him leave for a few hours, and hear him come home. I've decided to just avoid him all together because seeing him just makes me want to run into his arms.

I've asked Niall a few times what he was possible banging around with in that room and he told me that Harry was just finding more and more things to fix to keep himself occupied. Niall told me it started with the door, then the carpeting, then he redrilled and fastened the shelves, then fixed the tracks on the sliding closet doors, then cleaned out the window sills- and so forth. It makes sense to why I was hearing all this ruckus, and sometimes it was late at night. I woke up around two in the morning to hear what sounding like him and Niall borderline arguing and bashing things around in that bedroom. Overall I didn't know Harry was such a handyman, what else couldn't he do?

The guys rescheduled the ambush again to be more prepared without Harry, which I think is a good idea.

So for the past week I've been reading. I won't lie.. but I saw Harry left a different pregnancy book on the kitchen counter so I took it. I mean in all fairness I think I needed it more then him considering I'm the one growing this child and eventually gonna have to push it out of me.

The weather has also been very warm so I've spent some good times out on the balcony laying in the sun on a towel. Despite thinking about Harry constantly, I've had a really relaxing two weeks- and overall that's really good for the baby considering the madhouse this place usually.

But, the two weeks was over and we were finally in the car on the way to the appointment. It was a beautiful warm day and I wore a pair of black leggings with a black tank top. I accompanied it with a long grey cardigan just in case if I got cold because with this pregnancy I've been getting really crazy temperature changes.

"You look really nice today." He says quietly as we drive into town.

I look over to him, smiling a bit at his soft words. He still looked a bit nervous around me, but maybe he was just nervous in general.

"Are you saying I don't look nice everyday?" I cross my arms jokingly.

He turns his head at me to see the subtle smirk on my face, making a smile appear up his.

"Oh stop." He chuckles while grabbing my hand and bring it to his lips in a peck. His hand falls back to my thigh while we course through town.

When his smile falls back to the monotone state it was in before, I frowned. The car went silent as he looked at the road through his sunglasses.

"Are you scared?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "No I'm not scared." He denies.

"It's okay to be scared Harry." I place my hand on top of his that was resting on my leg.

"I know, but I'm not." He states again.

"Well are you nervous?" I ask.

He hesitates, biting on his lip ring. "A little."

I push out my bottom lip and run my fingers between his.

"Whatever they tell you will be fine, you know that right?" I try to comfort him in anyway that I can.