141

Harry Styles

The darkness surrounded me like a warm blanket, the empty abyss feeling oddly calm to me. There was a spotlight, a white spotlight shining on just me. I looked down my myself and realized I was in a white t-shirt and black jeans- my tattoos missing from my skin which instantly alarmed me. I felt so bare, the ink that littered my arms and hands were wiped and the metal rings only fingers were absent. But I realized my skin was glowing- it was very subtly, but it still shinned.

"What are you doing here Harry?" An unfamiliar female voice makes my head snap up.

Their was someone in the distance, someone smaller and I could barely see them. The tiniest bit of illumination from the spot light made her known, but she was still in the dark.

"Who are you?" Is the first question I ask.

The figure exclaimed with a low chuckle, it slowly walking closer to me.

"You never liked to answer people's questions, did you?" She says with humour in her voice.

When the figure appeared completely in the spotlight, I felt my limbs go numb. The bright familiar green eyes looked up into mine and I almost felt like the I was going to pass out. Her hair was braided down the side, her once slim face more fuller an lively. Her skin radiated warmth and the dark circles that lived under her eyes have vanished. Her eyebrows were so maintained, which was something I was very not used to seeing. They used to be thick and out grown. She looked like a healthy teenage girl.

She was my sister.

"Elizabeth.." my voice coaxed in nerves.

"You're confused." She speaks, a long sleeved white dress falling to her knees.

I can't wrap my mind around that she talking. I never in seventeen years hear her speak a single word, and now here she was, talking like any other person. Where did she even learn to speak? I thought she never new how.

"How..W-where-"

"You're dead Harry." She states calmly.

I swallow the lump in my throat, actually understanding that I was at the end of my existence on earth. After everything that happened- my life finally ended.

But for the first time in my life, I didn't want it to end.

"I-I can't be. I need to go back." I shake my head in rejection to fate.

"That's not how it works." She shakes her head as well.

"That's how it needs to work. I need to go back Elizabeth. I can't be dead yet." I start to get panicked, my foot tapping the ground.

"I thought you hated the world Harry? That's why you started destroying it." She crosses her arms, looking up at me through the spotlight shinning on both I us.

"I did, but things change. I have someone on earth now and I can't leave her yet." I exclaim, my heart racing.

"Amelia." She says, the name sounding so weird leaving her mouth.

Theirs a moment of silence between us, the dark abyss around us so quiet.

"Yes. How do you know her name?" I swallow the tension in my throat.

She chuckles a bit, her arms crossed over her stomach like she thinks I'm an idiot. Her eyes turn down to her feet, then slowly back up to mine.

"I'm glad you're not afraid to love anymore Harry." She whispers so quietly, making my teeth part to grasp my lip ring in nervousness, but I was quick to realize it wasn't there anymore. Their was nothing but my bottom lip and it felt so foreign without the metal.