190

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

It's been three weeks and there is no safe zone in this house anymore. Amelia, she's hit the uncomfortable part of the pregnancy and her mood swings are through the roof. All she wants to do is either yell at me, cry or seduce me- it's very misleading.

Yesterday I saw her struggling when trying to put on her shoes, so I did the gentleman thing of crouching down and putting them on for her. But when I did that she cried and yelled at me for not letting her be an independent woman and doing it herself.

A few days ago I asked if she wanted a banana and she took it in a way that I think she needs to start eating healthier- which resulted in her screaming and crying. She's not always like this though, sometimes she's the sweet Amelia I've always known- but other times she's the literal anti christ.

So needless to say, we've all been walking around on eggshells near Amelia. I do feel bad though; she's acting like this because she's obviously anxious and uncomfortable. Her belly is a full on 37 weeks. Only three weeks left until she's due.

It was four in the afternoon and Amelia was sat upright in the couch, using her pultruding belly as a table for her bowl of cereal she ate silently.

I on the other hand, was sat at the complete opposite end of the couch- holding a book over my face and peaking at her every few moments to make sure she wasn't looking at me. Was I scared of her, no of course not.

Well maybe a little.

But she's like a volcano- she can explode any moment over the littlest things. I tried to keep my distance without making it obvious or else she's yell about that too. So I keep my book held up right, barely reading the pages because I was so paranoid about what she was going to do or say after she was done eating.

"I don't bite you know." She murmurs, making me glance at her from my book.

Oh no- don't look directly into the demons eyes.

"I know baby, I just know you need your space." I murmur.

"Why because I'm all big now?" She glares, taking it to offence.

Shit shit shit.

"No no! That's not what I meant." I close the book.

"You know Harry, this is all your fault. My body was all fine until you decided to just show up and inpregnant it." She takes the bowl off of her belly and places it on the table next to her.

"Hey it takes two to tango baby." I couldn't help but argue back.

"All I'm saying is that you are the reason I'm this uncomfortable all the time." She shakes her head.