127

"Harry-" I moan as his hips rock into mine, his body hovering over me and holding my hands firm into the mattress next to my head. His grip was tight into my hands as he kissed my jaw.

"Fuck.." he curses into my skin while smashing our bodies together.

My legs were shaking, the pressure in my stomach so heavy like I'm going to hit my high any moment. My back arched slightly, my ankles meeting at his lower back. We were keeping the volume to a minimum because we are not the only ones living here now. Luckily Liam's empty bedroom is between Niall's so its not like he can hear us.

His lips latched down on my skin under my ear, sucking and running his tongue over the bitter skin he creates. Our bodies were perspiring in sweat, the sharp rhythms of his hips making me weak.

He thrusted into me hard and deep, making my head get tossed back and my legs to tighten around him. The sounds of the bed springs and our heavy pants filled the room, the hot air thickening with lust and desire. My voice is full of whines and whimpers as I feel so close to finishing, knowing he is too just by the way his swearing becomes more constant and he stops kissing my neck.

"Shit-" he pulls his head back and rests it against my shoulder, rocking into me roughly. He lets go of my hands and I immediately tangle them in his thick unruly hair.

"Harry!" I scream, making him cup his hand over my mouth.

"Shhh baby, don't want the guys to hear." He pants with a smirk, ramming into me. I clamp my eyes shut and want to scream out over and over again, but I just do it into his hand.

The bed frame taps against the wall at his powerful thrusts. Each push harshly hits a different spot, making me scream out into his hand when he pushes me over the edge. My eyes squint shut and my legs hug around his hips, feeling euphoria explode into my system. My fingers hold a death grip on his hair while my whole body tightens, making him reach his climax as well.

"Fuck!" He shouts in a groan while freezing inside of me. My back arches and his muscles flex as we both release. His lips stay parted and his eyes stay shut as he stays hovered above me, dipping his head down. My hearing went muffled for a moment but slowly adjusted back to hearing just our pants.

My body relaxes, and so does his when he collapses on top of me. His hand removes from my mouth as the tired pants are the only thing being known in the silent room. My eyelids feel heavy, my body exhausted as he rests his body on top of mine. My hands place on his furnace of a back, his forehead resting into the crook of my neck.

He lifts his head up, looks at me with the subtle charm in his eyes.

"I guess that's one way to make up." He murmurs before pulling out and falling back on the bed next to me. He rips the clear condom off, tying it in a knot before tossing it into the trash can.

His chest rises and falls like mine as we stare up at the ceiling, regaining consciousness.

Everything happened so quickly, he was holding me in an embrace, then when I pulled my head back, our eyes met and we kissed. Within the next six seconds I was being tossed onto the bed and my clothes were being ripped off my body. I didn't stop it, I wanted it just as bad as he did. Give it another fifteen seconds he was putting a condom on, then another four seconds he was rocking into me. Those are the only flashes I remember from what got us here in this moment.

Less then a minute we went from hugging to having sex. It just tells you how much and quick desires can take over.

"I love you." He whispers, making me turn my head and see that he's looking at me.

"I love you too." I whisper back, still out of breath.

I roll over towards him on my stomach, stretching my arm across his torso while resting my cheek on his extended arm. My eyes examine the tattoos littering his arms, admiring all the random designs.