137

I woke up today feeling, good.

I didn't feel sick nor sore, I felt normal. It was almost alarming just waking up feeling good after feeling like absolute garbage for over a week. But I've finally kicked it and can start getting back into routine.

I sat up in bed, seeing how it was only 9:37am. To my left was Harry fast asleep, his arm firm around my waist and his legs tangled with mine. I admire his calm facial expressions as he sleeps. He was laying on his side, half of his face disappeared into the soft pillow beneath his head. His chestnut curls were all fanned about on the pillow, his pink lips closed while he breathed softly through his nose. His cheeks were slightly rosy in heat, and his forehead didn't have one crevice. He was so washed with tranquility- almost like he was having an incredible dream.

He's been taking such great care of me the past week. Then four days before that he was sick, it's been a crazy almost two weeks of illness and I'm glad we both now are back to our health. I kiss his warm forehead and push his body a bit so he lays on his back. I get a devilish idea in my head which takes control of my actions, making me straddle his torso as he sleeps.

I lean down and kiss his collarbones softly, trailing across the scar on his muscled chest. I hear his shift a bit under me, little grunts leaving his lips as he slowly starts to wake up. I slide further down his body taking the covers off his waist to expose his tight black boxers.

I kiss down the crevices between his hard abs, straddling his thighs as he starts to come to the surface. My hand traces over the length in his boxers, caressing him through the fabric. I look up to see his eyes opening- connecting them with mine as I palm him over the cotton material.

I smirk and feel him get hard under my hand, his stomach tensing a bit. He stays silent, watching me with a dark void filling his tired eyes. I bite my lip and pull down his tight boxer, revealing his hardening shaft.

I start pumping him with my hand, making his breathing get heavier. I kiss down his chiseled v-lines to tease him a bit. He grunts a bit under his breath as I continue to move my hand up and down his erected length. I bite down on the clear spot of tattoos on his v-line, sucking lightly on his skin to give him a hickey for once. This one spot didn't have ink all covering it, so naturally it seemed like a nice place to leave a small mark.

I got back down to his now throbbing erection, kissing the tip before bringing my mouth just around it and applying suction. He breathed in a sharp breath through his teeth at my action, his muscles tensing underneath me.

I take him further in my mouth, sliding down until I felt my limit. He grunted under his breath and roughly grasped my hair in his hands as I starting sucking him off.

"Shit." He groaned is his raspy morning voice.

I palmed the part I couldn't fit, which was just less then half because Harry's length was very long, not that I have anything to compare it too. I've only ever been with Harry, so for a while I kinda thought all guys were normally this big. But Harry has recently informed me that he has to get certain condoms because he is way above average.

I bob my head up and down around his shaft, being careful I don't graze him with my teeth. I bring my mouth all the way down until I feel him hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag slightly but just sending him more pleasure. He moans at my action and tightens his grip in my hair.

"Fuck- god just like that." He moans.

I was getting so turned on by him it was insane. The way his rasped moans laced with desire and his eyes clamped shut. His thick brows were furrowed together, creating the two crevices between them on his olive skin. His jaw was sharp and tense, his forearms have prominent veins sticking out from clenching his long fingers into my hair. He looked like pure sex, his parted wet lips with dark red, his cheeks rosy from intensity, his lip ring clamped effortlessly on the cherry skin. He was every form of desire I wanted.

"Amelia.." he breathed out lowly.

My tongue was swirling wet around his tip before I'd force myself down again- taking as much as I can before my eyes would water. I pumped him with my one hand and trailed my other up and down his v-line.

His breathing quickened as more moans and grunts laced his speech. He was reaching his high soon and I know just by the way his hips start to shift ever so slightly under me. I started to go quicker, wanting him to climax.

"I'm- fuck- almost there." His huskily voice groans.

He grips my hair, making me moan slightly around to- creating a vibration around his throbbing shaft.

He grunts and throws his head back, taking his lip ring between his teeth. I become more rapid with my movements, impressed with myself that I haven't accidentally grazed him with my teeth considering how thick he is. I take him down all the way until he hits he back of my throat, hard. I gag a bit around him, my eyes watering yet again

With that a loud groan enters the room, his grip so hard in my roots as his whole body flexes. I feel him twitch in my mouth, the warm liquid shooting down my throat. He cusses in the air and keeps his head thrown back on the pillow. I stay frozen around his length, collecting the salty aftermath of his orgasm that I created for him. His eyebrows were intensely furrowed, his lips still wet from licking them obsessively.

I let him slowly relax and regain consciousness before I lick any left over remains off his weakening erection. I sit back up, catching my own breath while staying straddled on his thighs. I take the tight boxers and slide them up his body to cover his exposed area. I move myself further up his body so I am higher up on his torso, placing my hands on his jagged chest.

He looks up at me, his pants still filling the air and bags still under his eyes from sleep deprivation. His dark lips form a smirk at me while he shakes his head in amusement.

"Well good fucking morning to you too." His voice still very raspy from sleep.

"Good morning sweetheart." I smile back down to him.

//

I know- this chapter is short.

BUT YES AMELIA GET THAT DICK

Anywho, should I start putting gifs at the beginning? Or is that dumb?

Hope you enjoyed his short shitty smut!!