133

*sexual content* cough cough

"Come on babe you need to go to bed." I try to bring a playful Harry to sleep. Ever since we got back, he's gotten all silly again. His mood changes so quickly when he's drunk.

"I rather not." He shrugs as we get to the bedroom, his body jetting over to the bed where he crashed down on it with his shoes still on. He lays on his back, sprawled out at the end of the mattress.

"Harry you need to sleep."

"I'm not tired." He says.

"Well you need to get tired." I chuckle while taking off my tight jeans.

He tilts his head up, seeing how I'm undressing to get changed. He then props himself up on his elbows, watching me undress myself into the red lingerie.

"You know," He begins with the cheeky tone in his voice. "Their is one thing that  always tires me out.." he smirks while looking at the crotch area of his jeans.

I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"You're too drunk." I shake my head.

"I beg to differ. If I'm able drive home, I'm more then able to fuck you." He grins as I take off my long sleeve. I grab the short black satin robe and leave it open on my shoulders.

"Harry I love you but you should go to bed." I murmur while walking over to the bed in just my red bra and underwear.

I stop at his legs, bending down to take off his shoes. He stays stretched out on the bed as I slip them off and toss them to the ground.

I stand back up and grab his belt, undoing it so I can take off his pants. He elevates his hips a bit as I take off his black jeans, tossing them onto the ground. When I look back to his tight black boxers, I realized he was harder then ever.

"Harry! What are you not understanding? It's time to go to sleep." I laugh.

"And I will," He says while grasping my hips and pulling me closer to him so I stand between his legs at the edge of the bed. "I just need something to get me there." He sits up fully, looking down at my body.

"You're crazy, you know that?" I chuckle.

"Okay then how about a kiss?" He smiles innocently, his perfectly straight teeth shining through. I know too well what devious things hide behind that charming smile.

"Of course." I nod anyway, knowing I had to be careful or things can change very quickly.

He pulls me to straddle his lap, holding my spread thighs as my arms lightly hooked around his neck. He grins at me before a pair of lips meet mine. They tasted like alcohol with a mix of cigarettes, but it still suited him. His hands rubbed my thighs as he kissed me passionately. Our lips mended like puzzle pieces- desperately moving together. My hands held his jagged sides as his made their way to my bum.

He falls backwards onto the bed, taking me with him so I'm on all fours above his body. Our lips don't break at the transition. He bites down on my lower lip, pulling it before kissing me again.

When I felt and heard the hard smack on my bum, I couldn't help but whimper in pleasure.

He smirks into my lips while rubbing the burning area he just slapped. Our kissing got more heated, the pressure between my legs became more noticeable.

When I felt his two fingers push into me, it was game over. I gasped into his lips as he pumped his fingers, curling them repetitively. He kept kissing me as my breathing patterns changed. He knew he was making me weak, I was giving into him.