150

Harry Styles

I storm out of the hospital, ignoring all doctors and nurses informing me I can't smoke in there. I stride to the side of the building so I can be in private, finding a small alley way full of broken glass and bricks. My hands tug hard in my roots, wanting to just rip my hair out from this situation.

The pure devastation and fear filters into anger, making me grab one of the stray bricks and whipping it hard against the wall of the hospital. The red brick crumbled from the impact, piling on the ground to mix with the glass.

"Fuck!" I shout in anger, tossing the cigarette out between my lips as it was almost done.

I crouch to the ground, taking the cigarette pack out again and lighting another one, letting the smoke fill my lungs in relief. I rest my forehead on my palms, keeping my elbows on my knees while I drained the cigarette from its luster.

She's pregnant with my baby.

After all these years of fucking around with countless amounts of woman, the one I actually care about gets pregnant after we haven't even been together for a year. I was so fucking stupid! I didn't even think of a condom because I was so preoccupied with having her back with me, to feel her again after everything we went through. But because of emotion clouding my judgement..

She's now carrying a three months old child.

I can't have a kid. I don't want kids. They whine, they cry, and they need attention every fucking second of the day. I don't want that- I don't have time for that. I can't believe Amelia for refusing to get an abortion. Doesn't she get it? People are searching for her, searching for me. I'm already trying my hardest to keep her safe and now I'd have to worry about a baby to keep safe too? No. It's too much, I can't.

I love her so much, but I can't let her not terminate it. I have to convince her that adoption will not be the answer and we sure as hell can't keep it. I won't be able to sleep at night knowing I have a kid somewhere out in the world probably getting their ass beat in a foster home or homeless.

And Amelia could never give up her baby- it would destroy her and she doesn't understand that. She thinks it would be all easy now but fast forward six months when she gives birth and has it ripped from her arms.

I stand back up and run my hand through my hair, pulling the root a bit in aggression. I see a few trash cans in the distance, and before I knew it I was kicking them all across the alley. I needed to get my anger out before I see her again.

"Harry!" I hear the familiar voice shout from a distance behind me.

Too late.

I turn my head to see Amelia standing at the end of the alley, her arms crossed over her stomach in my large sweater. Even from this distance I can still see her red puffy eyes and skin that's come to be so pale today. I take all of her features in, looking at the love of my life so worn out.

And it was all because of me.

"Let's go." I say sternly, walking right by her and towards the car- avoiding any eye contact because when I look into those destroyed darken orbs, I just think of the fact she's pregnant.

I stride down the parking lot, hoping she's following behind me but am not bothered enough to turn around and look. We reach the truck that I borrowed from Louis, given my car is still smashed. I hop into the driver seat, hearing her open the car door on the passengers side.

She slams the car door she gets into, immediately looking out her window with her chin resting on her palm. I know she's pissed with me, her actions just scream hatred. I would be pissed at me too, I mean it is my fault we are in this situation. But considering she keeps fighting me on abortion- I'm pissed at her.