143

sexual content

It was the devotion in his eyes and the soft spoken words that made my stomach flutter

It was the devotion in his eyes and the soft spoken words that made my stomach flutter. Here between my hands was the boy that I gave everything too, the one person in my life that I'd do anything for. He was my absolute universe and I was passively craving his love and ambitious touch.

I reconnected our lips, shutting my eyes and feeling the desires take over. He kissed me deeply, softly and slowly moving our lips with the same level of passion from before. We both wanted to savour that moment, our arms laced as we both held each others faces. He sucked in a sharp inhale through his nose while his soft cherry lips guided mine through the kiss.

I let go of his cheeks and slide my hands down to his fabric chest, slowly undoing ever button I feel under my graze down his torso- letting the warm flannel open up so I can push it back off Harry's strong arms. His hands grab the hem of my black shirt, keeping his lips on mine while slowly lifting up the fabric to enticingly expose my warm skin. I wasn't wearing a bra because I just quickly changed into dry clothes. Our lips separated for a moment as he pulled the fabric over my head and to the side.

He dipped his head forward and slowly kissed the joint the connected my shoulder and neck. His hot breath danced down the surface of my sensitive skin, inching himself further up my neck, pushing his lips so softly every few movements up the arch. I knit my fingers in the soft curls at the nap of his neck, shutting my eyes and focusing on the soft tender touch. His hand was firm on my back, the other running up and down my thigh. Our chests were pressed together, my legs staying straddled on his lap.

I felt my sense of elevation start to change, making me open my eyes to see him guiding me backwards. His hand stays firm on my back, giving me full support in the fall until my shoulders reach the carpeting. He followed fluidly, his body kneeling above mine between my spread legs. He looked down at me for a moment, hovering above me with his eyes still bloodshot. He didn't rush his gaze, analyzing ever curve and dip of my face. His features were orange in the illumination of the fire, his eyes displaying more love rather then lust that I've usually seen.

"What's on your mind?" I whisper up to him, staring into his hooded eyes that still light up the room.

He takes his black hoop between his teeth, his jaw sharp and his breath faint. It looks like theirs a whole mirage of thoughts hiding behind those red swollen eyes.

"I love you so much Amelia." He whispers in his deep raspy tone.

I felt my heart slam against my chest at these words that I've heard before, but still found myself feeling the same as the first time he said them to me on that crowded main strip. Maybe it was vulnerability in his voice, or maybe it was the fact I lost him at one point today. But I never felt more love for another person in my entire life. His eyes flicker back and forth between mine, his lips parted slightly as he stayed on all fours above me.