165

sEXUAL cONTENT

"Styles you're alive!" Louis says as the three of us walk in the door

Harry has his arm draped over my shoulder as we walk through the threshold. Louis' feet were on the table as he sat back on the couch with a beer in his hand. He seemed to be watching a movie while the fire was going. I'm glad to see he was alive, I was worried when he stormed back to the warehouse that he was going to get killed or hurt.

"How was the fight?" Harry asks as Niall shouts the door.

"It went pretty well. We are down a few men now but we got a good vast majority of Salvation- Well the ones that were there." He gets takes a swig from the brown bottle.

"Yeah? Was their any of those jean jacket fucks?" Harry take his arm off of me and kicks off his shoes.

"Nope, which was surprising because I thought they were the men to fight all of Salvations battles basically." He states in his opinion while I pry the sneakers off my feet.

"I thought so too." Harry arches his brow slightly.

"Well I'm exhausted so I'm gonna go to bed." I cut in while rubbing my eyes a bit.

"Yeah me too." Harry agrees while running his hand back through his hair. As we both start walking to the stairs, Louis speaks again.

"Oh, and Harry I sent out a group text to reschedule the ambush on Salvation because you obviously can't do it tomorrow." Louis implies.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it in the morning." He nods while turning back to the stairs.

He grabs my hand and pulls me to his side as we walk up the stairs. We walk up to our room, him leading the way. I shut the door behind us, and I am quick to get slammed against the door with a pair of lips meeting mine.

I gasp slightly and the surprised contact, the back of my hands hitting the wall next to my head. His head was dipped down as he kissed me passionately against the door, inhaling and exhaling through his nose.

His perfect merciful lips guided me into the kiss, letting his controlling aspects consume him. His hand reached up and held my cheek, his body grinding against mine. My skin was becoming hot and my breathing became more staggered as I let him steal the oxygen from my lungs. His tongue pushed lightly into my mouth, just reaching the tip of my own so they reached out for each other.

I felt my track pants come lose, realizing he was untying them with his other hand. They pool to my ankles while he started to unbutton the red flannel I was wearing. During all of this, still kissing me.

"Harry you got shot." I mumble into his lips.

"Yes I did." He agrees but isn't understanding wha I'm saying.

"You should be taking it easy with your arm." I add as he starts moving to kiss my neck, getting the flannel completely open so it just hangs on my shoulders.