136

The flu is so gross.

Harry had finally kicked it after four days. Niall kicked it at three days. And Louis is still dying, but that's what happens when you try to fix yourself with scotch and joints.

Meanwhile, I have never felt worse and it's been a week- a whole god damn week and counting. I'm freezing most of the time, my nose is like a leaky faucet, and I feel sick to my stomach constantly. I knew I was going to get this flu- but jeez it was hitting me hard.

Harry has been so good to me though. He constantly makes sure I'm drinking water, makes sure I'm comfortable, and rubs my legs when they ache. He's just been a really good boyfriend- not that he wasn't already.

"Hey baby," He walks in tall with a plate and a full glass of water in his hand. He shuts the door with his back before walking over to me in his topless body and skinny jeaned legs.

"Hi-" I whisper while being bundled up in a blanket. He pouts at my tired expression, seeing how awful I feel.

"How's your temperature darling?" He asks while coming over to bring the items to the nightstand, revealing to me that the plate had toast on it which is cut into thick shreds.

"I feel so sick." I whisper while being wrapped from head to toe in the blanket.

"I know sweetheart." He feels my forehead with the back of his large hand softly. "You're still a bit warm- getting better though."

"My whole body hurts and I feel like I've been sitting on a rocky boat for a year." I whine while laying on my side.

"Do you want another pill?" He asks while sitting on the edge of the bed near my waist, placing his hand on my blanketed thigh.

"I want to die." I complain.

"You need to keep drinking baby- also eat something. I buttered some toast for you." He directs his attention to the nightstand.

"If I eat then I'll throw up." I murmur.

"That's good. If you throw up then you're getting to the end of this. I felt better when I puked." He tells me.

"How come I've been sick for a week and you guys only had it for a few days? It's not fair." I whine in my groggy sickly voice.

"I know baby, you might just have a weaker immune system." He continues to rub up and down my body with his hand in a soothing motion. His touch was so gentile and nice- I was so in love with him. "You need to drink." He grabs the glass and hands it to me.

I sit up a bit and lean against the headboard. I grab the water and take little sips just enough to coat my mouth. I felt so weak and sore. I just wanted to sleep and wake up when this is all over. I never got sick often as I kid, and I usually bounced back pretty easily- but not this time.

"More." He says sternly, seeing how I'm only taking small drinks from the water.

I can't help but roll my eyes a bit and drink a bit more- making him furrow his eyebrows.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He says half jokingly, half serious.

"Oh can it Styles, I don't feel good." I say a little more snarky then meant to be- just making him widen his eyes at my choice of words.

"Where is all this attitude coming from?" He says more out of amusement then anger.

"I don't know- I'm sorry." I shake my head, feeling all flustered with my emotions. He is really taking good care of me, I'm not trying to be hard to handle.

He leans down and pecks my hip, pulling back and rubbing his hand on the same spot.

"Do you want me to lay with you princess?" He asks in his calm raspy accent.