167

OH MY GOD MALIGNANT HIT 100k!! I WAS SCREAMING 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I STILL AM. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY DUMB LITTLE BOOKS I WROTE AS A CREATIVE WAY TO RELIEVE STRESS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH xx

No perspective

Blackouts. They were a thing Harry was so familiar with in his twenty four years of life. It was the same story; he got really angry, he started to hear a subtle ringing and lost his vision, and then he woke back up to see a crime he didn't remember committing. That was his story, and that was his life.

But in life, you get curveballs.

And after all these years of experiencing these gruesome episodes, he screamed four horrid words that made him come back to the surface in a snap.

He screamed his name was Axel.

Axel Styles, the father that violently abused Harry as a child for years was the same man Harry identified himself as during his blackout. The man that Harry feared more then anyone else was the man he claimed to be in his blackouts this entire time.

For years his second personality was Axel.

Coming back from his jog, Niall followed the sounds of the sharp heavy breaths up the stairs. Once reaching the top of the long wooden staircase, he saw Liam's bedroom door ripped to shreds. He immediately felt concerned of what happened, his mind taking him to the darkest of places.

But when he slowly stepped into the opened bedroom, he saw the ripped slabs of wood all along the ground. And in the middle of that ground was Harry sitting with Amelia's upper body on his lap. He was hunched over, whispering things Niall couldn't hear while brushing the hair out of her face with his shaky hand.

She on the other hand, couldn't catch her breath. Amelia was hyperventilating in shock still, feeling the room spin from the amount of terror running through her body from fifteen minutes ago. Tears stopped falling from her eyes but she was still broken, numb if anything.

Niall was utterly confused, she looked hurt but he didn't see any blemishes to her body.

Niall Horan

"What the fuck happened!" I shouted in shock, standing in the doorway.

Harry snapped his head up to look at me, and when our eyes met, I saw the void of hurt in his bloodshot orbs. He had tears rolling down his cheeks while his skin was paler then a ghost. His lips were darker then usual and parted to breath more heavily. His face was painted with stress as he looked at me in fear.

"Sh-she won't s-stop." He stutters, referring to her worrisome hyperventilation.

I realized that I've seen this image before, and it was the day I walked in to see Adrian dead and Harry next to him in shock. But the difference here was that Harry was crying and their was no blood this time.

"What did you do Harry!" I shouted in anger, storming over and crouching down next to Amelia who was staring up at the ceiling and struggling for a breath.

"I d-didn't mean to-"

"You didn't mean to what! Attack her?" I spit in infuriation, knowing Harry fucked up somehow from the mess of the room and the kitchen pan on the floor.

Harry looked at me blankly then back down at Amelia, taking his lip ring between his teeth as tears slipped out of his eyes.

"Niall, sh-she's pregnant." He confesses, but I already knew.