119

*coughs* sexual content

Amelia Adams

"Fuck the movie." He cusses while crashing his lips against mine and pinning me down on the sofa.

I don't fight the urge to kiss him back, so I rapidly move my lips with his. His grips stays tight on my wrists- pressing them into the couch next to my head.

His hips separated my knees, pushing his way past them so our lower regions grinded together. I was only in my thin laced underwear, so when his hips grinded with mine- the ache in my core arose quickly.

He took the satin rob off my arms, lifting me up a bit to get it off of me.

The blanket was over our lower halves, trapping the heat between us. His tongue pushes into my mouth as they fought with each other- his pure dominance no match for mine.

My head was lifted up, elevated off the couch below me to kiss him eagerly. His hips started to rock, making him and I both weak very quickly. I felt his thick bulge through his track pants, pressing it along the heat between my legs in a teasing motion. My core was aching for him, my legs becoming weak as he continued to drive his hard erection up and down my center through the fabrics of his clothes.

"Harry please-" I whimpered, not being able to take the stomach twisting desire for him.

He didn't stop, he just kept grinding on me with his shaft that was tapered down in his tight briefs and track pants. He was teasing- hard. I knew by the way his eyes flickered with desire and his ears ignored my pleads- he wanted me to beg for it.

His lips detached from mine, and he went down to my neck. He didn't kiss my neck though, he just hovered around it an let his hot breath roll down my skin as he rolled his hips between my legs.

I couldn't explain it, but the feeling of his warm exhales crashing against my neck- absolutely killed me. Maybe it was the anticipation of attaching his lips to my skin, but the feeling was such a tease.

"Harry please." I whined, feeling my body convulse in a plead to be touched. The radiation from our bodies was pulsating- the room filling with hot air but yet he hasn't even pushed into me yet. He is simply letting the thoughts of sex and the slightest pleasurable feelings of his body take me there.

"What do you want baby?" His huskily voice murmurs into my neck- his bottom lip just barely grazing the skin on my neck.

"I want you-" I cried out, the hardness in his pants still rubbing between my legs.

"What do you want me to do to you?" He further asks in his devilish tone.

He knew what he was doing, and he knows how embarrassed I get when I actually have to speak of certain things. But he didn't care, he wanted me to beg for him.

"I want you to.." My words trail off.

"Say it. You want me to what?" He demands in his stern tone, moving his mouth up to hover over my ear.

"Harry.." I whimper.

"Say it!" He says louder.

"I want you to fuck me!" I shout, realizing it was the first time I ever said fuck. It honestly just slipped out. I don't know what I was planning to say but that's what came out. The vulgar word that I've heard so many times from Harry's lips- felt so foreign when it came off of mine.

He moans from my words, pulling away from me and sitting up on his knees between my spread legs.

He grabbed my black laced underwear and slide it up off my legs. My heart raced as I was so eager for him, wanting him in every way. He places my foot on his shoulder, starting to kiss from my ankle down my leg and up my inner thigh to the point where my breath becomes heavy.