157

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"Now. Understand something- if we continue this war then we will loose way more men. Salvation is building their numbers and will soon to be no match for us!" Adrian slams his hand on my desk from the opposing side.

"Then we recruit more men!" I stand up from my office chair, taking the cigarette out of my mouth.

"Harry we don't need to keep going with this! We have already killed so many. In the beginning you said we were going to kill only a certain amount of rich people then get out! We reached that number, actually we went way over that number and now it's time to call in quits." He shakes his head, drilling his brown eyes to mine as we argue over the future if Malignant.

"You don't fucking get it do you?" I crush my cigarette into the ashtray and walk around the desk to his side, "We are ruling this fucking world. Salvation is begging us to stay here underground because their scared! We still have almost all of our men so why the fuck would we back down when we can keep going?" I argue back, standing a few meters away from him.

"Because enough is enough. I did what I had to do so my family can live a better life. I didn't agree to keep doing this until nothing's left! These rich people Harry, their innocent. We have murdered so many innocent people and it keeps me awake at night knowing what I've done! We need to draw a fucking line!" He swears in anger, looking up at me slightly because even with his huge growth spurt from when he was a teenager, I still am taller then him.

"I only said that because I didn't know how long this was going to play out. But we are stronger then ever- and it would be fucking idiotic to back down." I state while shaking my hair back out of my face.

"Back down to what?" He shouts. "Who the hell are we backing down to? Salvation? Because they just want to keep the civilians safe!" He glares at me with hatred.

"You fucking know theres a lot more to them then just 'protecting the civilians'." I mutter.

"Fuck you're so stubborn! You can't go ahead without me agreeing anyway. We are co leaders remember?" He threatens, running his straight brown hair out of his face.

"Fuck off we are going ahead with the war. I'm not letting the gang just fade into nothing after everything we worked for." I shake my head and reject his idiotic suggestion of stopping this.

"I didn't sign up for this!" He yells louder.

"Yes you did Adrian. Don't be so fucking dramatic." I roll my eyes.

"No! I did what I needed to do to keep my family safe, my sister safe. I promised her the night I left that things would go back to normal one day! And you promised me that this war would eventually stop when we reached the goal. Now you're just getting in over you head and wanting to keep going until we all get killed!" He screams while knocking two books off my desk so they fly across the room.