194

Harry Styles

When I opened my glossy eyes, all I saw was a dark blur. I slowly blinked, trying to adjust my eyes. I felt a strain to my arms and shoulders, it was a burning sensation familiar to the ones I would get when doing chin-ups.

I grunted a bit, feeling my head pound while my eyes stay pinched shut. I noticed my feet weren't touching the ground, yet I felt retrained. Their was a wall behind me, and my wrists seemed to be separated and tied above me.

I was half conscious, grunting uncomfortably while feeling my body hang.

"Shh-" I felt a dainty fingertip run down my chest and all the way down to my stomach. "Don't struggle, it will only make it worse." A female voice tell me softly.

I open my eyes again, adjusting my sight and looking down at none other then Erica standing in front of me with a sadistic smirk on her face. She was in a jean jacket, her hair hanging down in two braids.

My blood fills with anger and my head aches with anxiousness. I was tied against the wall, hanging by my wrists from rope.

"You're a fucking bitch." I murmur, still trying to adjust my vision and find the strength to speak.

"Babe you're not even gonna try and flatter me? I could let you go right now if I wanted." She chuckles, looking up at me.

The walls were concrete and nothing lies in this small room but a steel table from a far end with my cell phone and a few other things I couldn't identify on it. I had no clue where I was, but their was a small window at the opposing side of the wall up at the ceiling.

"Where the fuck is Amelia?" I ignore her statement.

"Well you'll be relieved to know that when we swung by the house- she nor Louis were there." She informs.

Where the fuck is Amelia.

"Who is we?" I mutter.

"Liam and I." She smirks.

"Fuck you. You pretended to be her fucking friend this entire time just so you could get us right where we wanted. Are you fucking proud of yourself?" I spit.

"Do you think I wanted to do this! I'm not a bad person Harry." She defends her pathetic dignity.

"Amelia is fucking pregnant! She is suppose to go in labour in less then three weeks. Don't you tell me you aren't a horrible person!" I shout, gaining my strength from adrenaline.

"You're the one that created a gang Harry, you're the one that asked for all of this." She states.

"None of this is her fault and none of this is my baby's fault."

"I never said it was. After getting to know Amelia, I wish her well. I hope she flees with her baby and Salvation never finds her. But you, you deserve hell Harry." She tells me calmly, pressing her finger to my chest.

"You are apart of fucking Salvation! Don't tell me you wish they never find her when you have some say in all of this." I mutter, calling on her bullshit.

"I am not Salvation. Can't you see what jacket I'm wearing? I'm apart of Deception." She states while looking up at me through her blue eyes.

So that's what this gang is called.

"You're with Salvation."

"We are teamed with Salvation to take your gang down." She traces her finger down my body again, making me pissed. She fucking knows I hate being touched.