177

HAPPY 150K FOR MALIGNANT❤️😭

We woke up that morning in the same position that we fell asleep in. Our heads were at the foot of the bed and we were facing each other, holding each other.

He was peacefully asleep for once, not one curve of stress afflicted on his face.

Our legs were intertwined while his one arm was wrapped around my waist. I admired his features for so long, looking at every dip in his skin. He was holding me close, keeping his large open hand on my lower back. My hands were naturally placed on against his chest, and when I looked at them, I saw the pinkish-purple bruises on my knuckle.

I furrowed my brows and brought the back of my right hand closer to my face, further inspecting the marks. Three of my knuckles were swelled and bruised, looking like I punched someone in the face. But I knew this was from last night when I got my hand slammed into the wooden bed frame over and over again by Harry's head.

I run my fingers across the marks on my opposing hand and wince uncontrollably.

Surprisingly, Harry's eyes snap open.

"What's wrong?" He says in his groggy voice.

"How did you wake up from that?" I ask in shock.

"You winced in pain. What's wrong?" He ignores my question and asks me again.

"Nothing- I pulled my own hair by accident." I lie while hiding my hand.

He keeps his eyes drilled into mine for a moment, staying silent as it looked like he was reading my soul.

"You're lying." He rasps while shuting his eyes again.

"No I'm not." I scuffle.

"Yes, you are. You might as well just tell me before I find out myself." He murmurs with his eyes shut, reading me like a book.

"Harry please."

"Please what?"

"Just leave it. If I said I'm fine then I'm fine." I whisper, brushing his hair behind his ear while hiding my other hand between us.

I don't want him to feel bad or anything because I know he will, even if I voluntarily put my hand between his head and the board to protect his skull. I know I probably won't be able to hide my hand until the bruises go away, but I can definitely try.

He sighs and keeps his eyes shut, rubbing my back.

"Did you sleep okay..you know..after?" I ask quietly.

"Kinda. What about you?" He murmurs.

"I was fine." I keep stroking his hair back with my eyes half open from exhaustion.

"And how's baby?" He asks me while moving his hand to my bump.

"She's doing great. I've been really lucky so far- a lot of woman have terribly hard pregnancies." I murmur as he rubs my belly.

"I mean we are very calm people, so it would make sense that she is a calm baby." I murmur.

"Calm?" I arch my brow a bit, not complete to agree with his statement. A small smile creeps up his lips from my questioning.

"Well, kinda calm." He restates.

"We are gonna have to name her soon, you know that right?" I chuckle under my breath, letting my eyes stay closed.