138

"Just let me come with you

"Just let me come with you." I grab his hand as he walks his tall body to the door.

"Baby I rather you just stay here with Niall where I know it's safe. I'm just going to pick up a prescription and Louis is just coming with to get some of his own shit." He says while sliding on his shoes, my hands still latched around his long ringed fingers.

"But I've been stuck in this house for two weeks. I need out." I complain, just wanting to go out and get some fresh air.

"But-"

"Please." I complain as his sunglasses sit on the bridge of his nose, his apparel being his green flannel that was unbuttoned halfway down his chest. He lets out a low sigh and runs his hand back through his thick hair.

"Alright, c'mon." He gives in, making me giggle I'm enjoyment. "But we are literally only going to a drugstore."

I quickly slide on my sneakers, keeping hold of Harry's hand as he opens the front door.

"Okay Niall the three of us will be back in an hour." Harry shouts up to wherever Niall is in the house.

"Yup." I hear him yell from what sounds like the kitchen.

We walk out of the cabin to the sunny afternoon, the rays warming me up right away. We walk down the driveway to see Louis sitting in the drivers seat of his truck. Harry walks up and hits the hood of the car twice to get his attention.

"Amelia's coming let's, we are taking my car." He instructs while pulling my hand so we walk past his black truck and toward Harry's car.

I let go of Harry's hand and go to the backseat, making him look at me in confusion.

"Babe, Louis can sit in the back." He furrows his brows together as I open the door to the backseat.

"No it's fine, I'm the one that decided to tag along." I chuckle and hop into the backseat. I did basically intrude on this small trip, so I obviously don't mind taking the backseat.

Harry gets in the drivers and I watch Louis jog down the driveway to the passenger seat, hopping in and slamming the door behind him. Harry immediately fired up the engine and twists his body around, extending his arm around the the back of Louis' seat so he could get a good position to back out of the driveway.

We back out of the long secluded gravel driveway until we hit the smooth cement road.

We start flying down the slick road, my eyes glued to the swaying trees out the window. It was such a beautiful day; the sun was out, the trees were becoming more green. I look out at the spring weather, seeing how lovely it was. Being sick has really kept me contained in that house and even though it was nice to spend some down time with Harry, I needed to get out a bit.

"Isn't it nice out today?" I lean forward and drape my arms around Harry's neck as he drives.

"Mhmm." Harry hums with a smile.