118

Harry Styles

"Harry.." The faint whisper shines a glimmer white light in my dark thoughts.

"Harrrry.." it repeats but longer. I feel something touch my chest and circle it soothingly.

When my eyes opened, my vision was blurry but once it adjusted I saw the petite silhouette straddling my lap.

The light from the balcony door shined behind her, is it morning already?

Amelia smiles at me, holding a small plate of something in her hand. She was wearing her black laced panties and matching bra that made her tits look unreal, with the short satin robe hanging off her shoulders.

What an amazing way to wake up.

"Good morning to you too." My choppy voice mumbles while I sit up a bit and leans my back against the headboard.

I look at the plate in her hand and see that she has three chocolate chip pancakes stacked with a lit match. I don't know what surprises me more, the fact she made actual decent looking pancakes, or that their is a match stuck between them.

I arch my brow a her anymore my eyes from the plate to her face that holds a small smile.

"Happy birthday!" She smiles through her white teeth.

I let out a low chuckle and grasp her fragile smooth hips.

"What is all of this?" I say with a small smirk.

"Well considering you made me miss your actual birthday, I am pretending like it's today." She explains while holding the plate in her hands.

I feel very touched by her act of compassion, but I really don't need any sort of reminder of the day I was born into a whirlwind of a life.

"Baby that's sweet, but-"

"We didn't have actual birthday candles so I had to take one of your matches to improvise." She states while looking at the lit match.

"I see that. But Amelia I just don't rea-"

"Make a wish and blow it out. I know you said you don't celebrate your birthday but I just thought this would be nice." She smiles.

How can I say no to that smile.

I lean forward a bit, going to simply blow out the flame, but she stops me.

"You need to close your eyes." She instructs.

I chuckle and close my eyes, going to blow it out again before she speaks.

"And you need to actually make a wish or it's bad luck." She states.

"How many rules are there to this?" I open my eyes and shake my head with a laugh.

"Okay sorry, go ahead." She snickers.

I shut my eyes and blow out the flame, skipping the whole wish part because I know it's all a load of shit.

"What did you wish for?" She asks right away as I open up my eyes again.

"I can't tell you." I smirk.