Fliss

"So what we thought actually, I know youre supposed to be doing your interview separate to Catfish... but we thought since youre here at the same time, we'd be really clever and do three different interviews," Her name was Elaine I think, I wasn't listening because I was stoned. We were supposed to be going out tonight but before we could we had an interview session with some online blog called Notorious. Someone must have thought it sounded cool but all I could think of was the Duran Duran song. "We basically thought that what we could do was get an interview with just Honeymoons, an interview with just Catfish and then we'd do an group thing with Van, Saffy, Johnny and Fliss. Obviously the rest of you can join too, whatever you feels best... we just thought it would be fun is all,"

"I mean its fine by me," shrugged Bondy, followed by Van.

I had my head on Saffron's shoulder and when she said she thought it was a great idea it vibrated through her body and made me laugh.

"Alright girl?" Chuckled Van, I just smiled back.

Things were still strange, but since that afternoon they'd been better.

We'd shared a moment of understanding when we were lying in the grass, he'd smiled and I'd smiled and whatever had been wrong before wasn't anymore.

But I still felt strange.

I knew that if I hugged him or kissed his cheek he would stiffen, I knew he wouldn't throw his arm around me later when the cameras were rolling. I knew that if there weren't enough seats he wouldn't want me sitting in his lap.
I knew he didnt trust me and it broke my heart.

I wanted to tell someone what was happening to me, I wanted to tell everyone. I wanted to watch Andys expression fall when he came to the realisation that he held no power over me.
But of course he did have power over me.

"Fliss what about you?" Asked Andy his eyes boring into mine, they had this malicious twinkle to them, but I don't think anyone else noticed that. They were all looking at me.

"Yeah," I shrugged, "yeah whatever," I mumbled refusing to meet his gaze.

"Excellent," beamed the girl clapping her hands together, "honestly this is gonna be loads of fun," she smiled her hair flicking as she spun round to go and talk to the rest of the crew.

"Right lads if this is going ahead then you need briefing..." Andy clapped his hands together with a steely look, I flinched. He smirked.

"Since when did we ever need..."

"If youre getting interviewed with the girls you need briefing dont play dumb Van... you know exactly what they're going to want to know..." he finished his sentence by leering at me.

"Why does he keep glaring at you?" Whispered Saffron in my ear, my stomach dropping with her words.

"Hes not is he?" I shrugged my shoulders shrugging her away, but she was too smart for her own good, she'd seen it all before.

"Yeah he is, look?" She nodded towards him just in time for him to shoot me another menacing glance. "God can't you feel that, theyre burning into you..."

"Yeah, alright saffy I know... just ignore it, I don't know what ive done," I shrugged again snapping quietly, shocking her slightly.

"He looks..."

"Really mad I know, I don't get it either," I tried for a smirk but somehow it didn't work and before I knew it she was frowning again, glancing from me to my arm.

"Okay, you got that then, if anyone asks about Ben and Katie or any of the other girls relationships in conjunction with you, you steer clear from it okay, laugh about it, make a joke, say no comment for all I care just don't say anything about it...."