Fliss

"How the fuck did you do that?!" Grinned Katy watching Lennon's friend Ryan in disbelief, he flashed her a grin over his shoulder as he flipped his skateboard again and picked it up returning to where the two of us were sitting in the grass smoking a blunt.

"Thats beginners stuff," he smirked accepting my offer of a smoke. "Teach you if you like?"

"Teach me," I grinned.

"You'll have be a fuckin good teacher," snorted Katie giggling away with Lennon and a few of his other friends.

There was Lennon, Ryan, Lacey and Beau, they'd all met on the same shoot. You could kind of tell, because when they were lounging around in the grass of a local park, skateboards cast aside whilst they shared a joint, they looked like they were meant to be together. They looked like an advert for adidas or nike.

I smirked back, standing up defiantly, grinning like a kid when Lennon and Ryan both jumped up to teach me.

I knew just as much as Katie that this was never going to end well. I'd smoked too much already, so had they. We'd reached that blissful, dozy stage of stoned, goofy grins and droopy eyelids. Blinking in the sunlight because the sunlight had never been that bright before.

"Oh god ive got to get this on camera," giggled Beau, "its gonna be legend..."

"Wait for it," grinned Lennon holding his hand out as if to put us all on pause, "ary," I smiled along, doing my best to balance on the board. "Its easy than you think it'll be..." he chuckled and at first I thought he was trying to make me feel better, "wait no," he grinned, "I meant the other thing... it's harder than it looks. Thats what I meant," he sniggered into his sleeve, standing on his board patiently watching me.

"Okay," I smiled struggling not to laugh. I wasn't sure what was funny, neither was he, but there we were giggling away like little children as he tried to hold it together long enough to teach me something.

"Right so you gotta try an stay still," he grinned watching as I wobbled a little through the laughter I was trying to hold back, and the more he looked back at me smirking away, trying to do the same, the more giggles escaped. "Stay still," he laughed again, "look at yous youre all over the place," his eyes were lit up and so were mine. Behind us our friends were all laughing.

"Okay okay," I giggled taking in a deep breath, "I'm gonna do it this time alright, I'm gonna stand still," and somehow, though im not sure how, I managed it.

"Right now you just sorta lean like this and..." he jumped slightly flicking the board as he went so that whilst his feet were in the air the board flipped over. I just looked at him dead.

"What?" I asked staring in with a disbelieving smile.

"What?" He asked with a grin.

"What?" I asked again, "you said do this but I don't even understand what you did," he grinned getting a bit closer.

"This," he said doing it again, laughing a little because he could tell he was winding me up.

"What?" I giggled, "what the fuck was 'this' what does 'this' even entail," I giggled stepping up to him playfully, grinning along when he laughed at me once again, hands on my shoulders to steady me.

"This," he said, "I dont get what you dont understand, its just this!" He giggled flipping the board again, "cmon have a go fliss, bet you its easier than you think,"

"No," I giggled, "im confused!"

"Why?" He grinned, "cmon have a go," he chuckled trying to guide me back onto my board. Eventually I had no choice but to do as he said, allowing him to guide me through the move step by step, not realising that kitty was filming my failings and uploading them straight to our snapchat. Perhaps if I had I'd have been a little more considerate as to how mine and Lennons laughter, our giggling all hands on eachothers shoulders as we struggled to balance through the haze smoking 4 joints had left us in.