two

The next day I wake up in some weird town in Pennsylvania.
The town trees are covered in lights, there are mansions on a hill, it's very weird.
The show is in Philadelphia tonight, so I would assume we're pretty close.
I walk to the front of the bus and see Alex, Jack, Zach, and Rian pretty much on top of each other watching a movie.
"You guys do realize there are two couches for a reason, right?", I ask grabbing a cup of coffee.

Zach muffles, "Help me.", as he's in the middle of the three boys.
I laugh at them, I can't imagine how that's in anyway comfortable.
I walk over to the couch and slowly pull him out of the middle until he lands on the floor and Jack collapses on top of Alex.

"You're so lucky I don't have my phone on me or the Jalex fans would be losing their shit.", I say helping Zach stand up.
"Thanks.", he says and sits down on the second couch.
These men are so weird.
I go back to my bunk, completely forgetting about my coffee but being too lazy to go back out and get it, and check my phone.

I see texts from two unknown numbers.
From; Unknown Number 1
hey nova, this is geoff. Awsten gave me your number.

From; Unknown Number 2
hi, this is Otto. I don't use my phone ever really unless I need to, but here's my number just in case you need me for something :)

I text them back.
To; geoff🎮
how do u know awsten didn't give u a fake number?

To; otto🥁
hey otto, im constantly on my phone so i'll text u a lot just to annoy u!

I decide to get ready, considering the show is in about 4 hours and we still need to do sound check.
I run to the bathroom, hoping no one would try to beat me there, and lock the door.
ATL blares through my phone speakers and I brush my teeth and hair.
After thinking for a very long time about what I'm going to wear, I put on fishnet tights and throw a pair of black shorts over them, and pair that with a black sweater with a rose on it.
I put on yellow vans, and a velvet black choker. Then I do my regular makeup, only putting concealer on my cheeks, where they're usually red, letting the rest of my skin uncovered so my freckles can breathe. I put on a very faint yellow eyeshadow and do winged eyeliner, followed by mascara, and use a nude pink lipstick. I finish off the look with round non prescription glasses.

I take a quick picture, decide to post it later, and leave the bathroom.
When I sit on the couch, Alex perks up.
"Do you like Waterparks? I saw you met them last night."
"Yeah, they're pretty cool."
"That's good, i knew you would like them.", he says.
"You guys should invite them onto the bus after the show and have a party or something. I know they're on tour with you but they're obviously huge fans of you guys and with all of the driving and stuff you don't really get to talk.", I suggest.
"Would you be okay with that, guys?", Alex asks the 3 boys.
"I'm always down for a party.", Jack replies.
"Sure.", Rian says.
"I don't care.", I hear Zach say.

"What about you, Nova?"
"I'll explore the town, I don't care if you do. I just thought it would be nice for you guys to get to know each other a little better.", I say.
"Are you sure?", Alex asks again.
"Yes."
He smiles, "Okay, I'll ask them right now.", and grabs his phone.
Alex dials the number and puts it on speaker.

"Hey, Awsten."  Alex says.
"Alex, hi.", Awsten answers with surprise in his voice.
"So Nova said that we haven't really had anytime to get to know each other, and I agree.
She said with all the driving and stuff, there's pretty much no way to actually talk. So we were wondering if you, Otto, and Geoff wanna come to a party we're having on the bus tonight?"
"Oh yeah dude, I totally agree. We would love to come over."
"Alright, see you then. Bye."
"Bye."
He hangs up.

About an hour later, we arrive at the venue.
I help the crew set up and watch the sound check.
Once they're done we all go backstage and wait for the crowd to start coming in.
"What do you guys need me to do tonight?", I ask sitting down next to Zach.
"Honestly the only thing we need you to do is help pack up, and not even that much. Just amps.", Jack says.
"Awesome.", I say standing up, "I'm gonna see if Parx needs anything done because you guys don't need me anymore.", I fake cry.
Alex laughs and Jack says, "You just want to go see Awsten."
I ignore his comment and leave the room and follow the corridor.
It leads me to a room with Waterparks written on the door.